• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Swarovski Scope help

JDGus19

Private
Minuteman
Apr 11, 2021
NE Wisconsin
I am in need of some help. I am trying to figure out if a Swarovski with a 50mm objective (Z3, Z6, Z8i, or X5) sunshade will fit flush on my Primary Arms GLx. Thread pattern matches based on feedback from Tenebraex. Does anyone have one of these Swarovski scopes with a 50mm objective, and if so can you measure the outside diameter for me in millimeters? Hoping it'll line up flush with my scope. Thanks in advance.

I checked my Swarovski X5i 3.5x18x50 about fifteen times. The majority came out as 56.80mm. If you want me to check the sunshade, I will be happy to, but visually, it is exactly the same as the objective bell.

Thank you very much. I really appreciate it. My scope is 57.4mm, so it's a pretty darn close match. I think I will grab one of the Swarovski 2.5 inch sunshades while I can still find one. Thanks again!

Good call on the sunshade. I am sold on Swarovski for a hunting scope. I have an old Nova A 3x9x36 and it has been beat every which way and never needs to be rezero'd no matter what I clumsily do to it. I also have a Z6 and the X5. The glass is amazing. I even have a Kahles ZF84 and no matter how I attempt to put other more modern scopes on whatever, I get more hits with that dinosaur. Good shooting to you.