• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Swarovski X5i 3.5-18x50 ?

Semperfi87

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2017
Does anybody have experience with this Scope I’m looking for a do it all Scope and I’ve run across this model. I’ve never owned a Swarovski but I’ve heard great things, I own a Leupold VX5HD 3-15x56 and I’m not sure I can compare these two to each other but what can I expect with the Swarovski? I mostly deer hunt but I’d like to dial to distance if need be, how would this Scope serve me in that regard

The X5 is a killer scope. Not many around here shoot one because its SFP.

Its got 120ish MOA worth of travel that should get you to where you want to go. The X5 series is going to have more internal adjustment than any of their other scopes just because its build for a different purpose.

The scopes track well. I was able to spend a week out at FTW ranch in texas running the X5s from 0 to 1800 and they were solid performers.

I have used an X5i 3.5x18 for 2 long seasons of whitetail hunting. It is the best scope I have owned. Great low light performance.You can look toward the horizon at sundown and it does not glare out. Swaro advertises 116 moa vertical on the 3.5x18 and 82 moa on the 5x25. I bought another 3.5x18x50 and 2 5x25x56 scopes. The 5x25 mounted on a 20 moa rail has about 60 moa verticle adjustment with a 200 yd. zero. The zero stop works well