• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Swarovski, Zeiss, & Bushnell Fusion_1600_ARC

CSTactical

Sniper's Hide Vendor
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 18, 2009
    Sacramento, CA
    www.cstactical.com
    We meet or beat anyone's price on all items.

<span style="color: #0000ff">Swarovski 8x30 Laser Guide</span>

Swarovski_Laser__4c20141586e52.jpg

<span style="color: #000099">Bushnell 12x50 Fusion 1600 ARC Binocular Laser Rangefinder</span>

Bushnell_12x50_F_4d9f6f0e2a622.jpg

Swarovski_Laser__4b7daa718d3bf.jpg

<span style="color: #0000ff">Bushnell Fusion 1600 ARC 10x42 Black Rangefinder</span>

Fusion_1600_ARC__4c0f28ad0d175.jpg

Zeiss 8x26 Victory Rangefinder

Zeiss_8x26_Victo_4c113b68250d2.jpg

Mike @ CST

Fusion Feedback

Had a customer review posted on the new Bushnell Fusion by a Marine Corps Sniper that I know:

The Review is posted here (click on the Customer Review Tab)

This is what he said:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: number7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have been using the Bushnell Fusion 1600 for 6 months now with hard use with no problems. I have been able to get ranges out to 1700 yards. (Ranges
    were checked with a Vector rangefinder) Getting ranges to steel out to 1000 yards is easy and I have the benifit of having a 10 power bino and a
    rangefinder in one. They also have the rainguard on them so using them in the rain is no problem.The battery also lasts a long time. The HUDS display
    in mine is a little dim in extremely bright days, but the brightness adjustment works well for low light shooting to tone the reticle brightness down.
    For the money they are really worth it.</div></div>

If you have any questions, shoot away.

Thanks,

Mike @ CST

Re: Fusion Feedback

Mike and Mason you guys always have the best prices ... customer service is top notch and im looking forward to trying out the Fusions sometime !

BTW you guys got orders from me for a Vortex SPARC, Red Tac Gear Multicam Rear bag, and a 4-16 FFP PST ... if they are as good at the range as on paper then ill be getting 2 more a 2.5-10 for the female's Barbie AR and a 1-4 ...

- Jason

Thanks 4thSeal, you know we'll take care of that for you. Yeah, the Fusions are good to go. I've actually got to look through these personally with number7 and was impressed with the quality.

I feel your pain Steelcomp, PM sent...

Thanks,

Mike @ CST

I've been getting questions about the quality of glass on the Bushnell Fusion.

The glass in them is nice but not like Swarovki glass. If you are looking for LRF with some really nice glass, light weight, great FOV for a monocular the Swarovski LRF is the way to go. http://www.cstactical.com/Store/OPTICS/Range-Finders/Swarovski

The Bushnell is going to be hard to beat for the price and what you get. The USMC Sniper that gave us the review his Team has a set of Leica Geovids and the VECTOR. He prefers to us the Bushnell over the Leica and the VECTOR. Even though the VECTOR will rang a lot further, the size is an issue.

Thanks,

Mike @ CST

Re: Swarovski, Zeiss, & Bushnell Fusion_1600_ARC

Mike,

The Bushnell Fusion and t-shirt arrived today. I have to agree the optics aren't quite as good as my Leica's, but you have to look hard to see the difference. The convenience of having decent optics with a good range finder is going to trump humping separate Leica glasses & rangefinder during hunting season this year. And the angle ranging algorithms will come in handy if I ever draw a sheep tag!

Thanks for the quick service.

Cheers,

DC

I went to the range today and I forgot to TAKE the Bushnell Fusion with me!!!! Dang it...

Thanks for the Fusion order and the Swarovski orders.

I know you guys have asked me to do a side by side Zeiss & Swarovski review. Just to let you know it is the works.

I still have not found an other LRF the I would trade my Swarovski's for.

Mike @ CST

someone test the fusion already LOL. im ordering a rangefinder this week and before i go order the swarovski, i want to see some hard data on the fusion!

looking forward to the 1600 testing

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: D.A.T.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">looking forward to the 1600 testing </div></div>

+1, it's coming soon...

The special we were running is now finished. Posts above have been edited. Thank you for the orders.

We have added a discounted Swaro LRF display unit to the site. This unit was used for T & E/display purposes. It is in 98% new condition. Click on the drop down menu to select.

<span style="color: #0000ff">Link To Swaro LRF Page</span>

Thanks,

Mason @ CST

I bought the Zeiss Victory 8x26 PRF a couple of years ago, it's a great performer, and the only things it's missing IMHO is a tripod attachment point. I also wish it utilized a more common battery (i.e. AA), but realize that would increase the size of the unit. I use it almost every weekend, and have yet to replace the battery.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jsKAM8fVeng"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jsKAM8fVeng" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Mike,

Thanks for the order and the fast shipping! I bought the Bushnell 12x50 Fusion 1600 ARC from you and had a chance to really put it to the test this weekend.

What a great rangefinder! I tagged 1700+ on a couple of trees and reliably tagged cows out to 1200.

Happy customer here, and thanks for your great service.

CAP

Have you guys got the Bushnell Elite 1600 ARC monocular is stock? ...or had a chance to check it out compared to the fusion?