• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SWAT Nationals in Tulsa, OK 6/21-6/26

saryan

GreyFox Inc
Minuteman
Just a heads up for those here that the sniper portion of the SWAT Nationals will be this Monday the 21st and Tuesday the 22nd. T.J. from Tiger Valley is here running and setting up the stages for the sniper portion of the match. Those of us who shoot those matches at TV know these guys will be challenged. I know we have over 40 teams here this year and the Swiss team showed up yesterday to get some last minute practice in. Its being held out here at the US Shooting Academy and its a free event to spectate. The entire event last until the 26th. If your local come on out and watch the best SWAT/SOT teams in the world compete. Here is a link to the website if you dont know where we are at!

http://www.usshootingacademy.com/default.aspx

Re: SWAT Nationals in Tulsa, OK

Just got registered for the Sniper portion of the competition. Dr. Jack has things set up nicely and very organized from what I have seen so far. Looking forward to heading to the range in a lil bit for zeroing. Good luck to all competing. Looks like we will have alot of fun.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jb3506</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just got registered for the Sniper portion of the competition. Dr. Jack has things set up nicely and very organized from what I have seen so far. Looking forward to heading to the range in a lil bit for zeroing. Good luck to all competing. Looks like we will have alot of fun. </div></div>

Look me up I am here for the whole thing! My name is Steve Aryan, just ask Levi or one of the guys and I'd love to come meet you.

Can you conjur up a tornado to take some of this heat an humidity away !!! I just hope I don't drop out cold from heat exhaustion...lol

San Antonio, Texas SWAT will be there running some TAB GEAR slings and things. Hopefully they'll get a chance to get some pictures during the comp for our website gallery.

Good luck guys.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tburkes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">San Antonio, Texas SWAT will be there running some TAB GEAR slings and things. Hopefully they'll get a chance to get some pictures during the comp for our website gallery.

Good luck guys. </div></div>
Tell them to look me up. I shoot pics all the time and can get some pics for you. I would also like to show your suppressor covers to our Pro Shop guy. We are now a dealer for AAC and I would like to see your stuff in our store.
Steve Aryan
918-830-1144

We took 2nd out of 40 teams this year. Bruce Power pulled it off and took the overall. We'll be gunning forthem next year and for the SWAT event in the next 4 days. It is hot and very humid down here and my partner and I ended up taking two bags of IV's today...LOL

You Dallas boys give the Canucks hell the next couple of days and bring some hardware home to Texas. Yall did great hopefully next year we will be in the contention with yall. And the new word of the day is IV.

I heard San Antonio SWAT took Top US Team, and second overall, second to the Canadians.

Way to go guys!

Yes, Canada's Bruce Power took 1st, San Antonio 2nd, Zurich Sweden 3rd, La Plata CO and Dallas tied for 4th, but with the tie breaker event La Plata took 4th and Dallas 5th.
It was a tough event and you can definately tell who trained for the course. Good job to everyone!
San Antonio received an invite to the CTC (Counter Terrorism Conference) competition held by GSG-9 in Germany. I know they will do us proud.