• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Swedish Target rifle

Soderin is the most popular diopter- very capable! Followed by Elite and Elit. I like G-Busk (especially with a shim for up to 1km shooting) because it tracks well, easier to maintain and comparatively is slightly smaller profile.
i have one fitted with a Parker Hale adjustable Iris diopter insert which controls peep hole opening/diameter via a mechanical wheel spin

Reactions: Calfed
Soderin is the most popular diopter- very capable! Followed by Elite and Elit. I like G-Busk (especially with a shim for up to 1km shooting) because it tracks well, easier to maintain and comparatively is slightly smaller profile.
i have one fitted with a Parker Hale adjustable Iris diopter insert which controls peep hole opening/diameter via a mechanical wheel spin

I have one of those PH adjustable apertures on my PH 5C target sight for my L42A1 replica build. They work well and you'll often see them on standard Singer sights with the peep on the slide drilled out and threaded for one of these.

I always found the Soderin a bit Ugly like having a small house installed on the rear of the receiver! I liked the profile of the Elit and Elites and especially the GF's. Sometimes I prefer form over function!

You have to cut a groove in a receiver for GF, thats the only downfall of it if you are installing it from scratch (assuming one wants to shoot 100m with it :) and not 300m as a starting point).