• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes SWFA Customer Service

Juanjo322

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 27, 2009
TEXAS
I was in Red Oak Texas Delivering my Schmidt & Bender scope and stopped at SWFA, Chris was at the front desk and asked me what he could help me with. I told him my concern as I wanted a great optic since I had the S&B and wanted somewhat of a low magnification range for Feral Boar hunting at night.. Well he recommended a couple of products, lights several optics and such and demonstrated all of them.. I must have seen through 10 scopes if not more.. took them outside indoors low lights etc. I even checked out the New Leica 1600 range finder which btw is awesome.. to say the least. I finally set eyes out on the Trijicon 2.5-10x56 Mil with Green dot.. this scope was super in every way shape or form, got me some rings a new bipod and was ready to rock and roll.. I found myself pulling over occasionally while driving back home.. 420miles away and looking through the scope as conditions were getting darker.. and it's awesome.. very pleased with my purchase.

Another thing I have to say about SWFA, I have dealt with them in the past and they are superior with over the phone orders however I felt like a V.I.P. with their face to face customer service.. They don't mess around with their prices either.. I am very pleased with their products but more importantly their customer service... I will definitely do business with them again.. and again..
smile.gif
I would like to thank Chris for helping me out I really appreciate everything.. and the scope sits on this rifle.. Once I get some field work I'll snap some pics in changing conditions..

IMAG0014.jpg

Thanks,

Juanjo

Re: SWFA Customer Service

Juanjo,

Many thanks for the kind words about our company. You actually dealt with my nephew Christopher and my mother. I was only up there for a few minutes checking out your ride. I bet all the stops you made on the way back were at gas stations.

Glad to hear that Trijicon is working out, it is hard to beat that one for your intended use.

Stop back by next time your over this way.

Chris Farris

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWFA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Juanjo,

Many thanks for the kind words about our company. You actually dealt with my nephew Christopher and my mother. I was only up there for a few minutes checking out your ride. I bet all the stops you made on the way back were at gas stations.

Glad to hear that Trijicon is working out, it is hard to beat that one for your intended use.

Stop back by next time your over this way.

Chris Farris </div></div>

Mr. Farris,

Best believe that I will, as I mentioned to Christopher my bday is in March and I have every intention of getting me something super nice..
smile.gif
Thank you very much for everything.

Thanks,

Juan Hernandez

I would like your opinion on that scope in low light conditions. I currently have a meopta meostar 3-12x56 and have been having the urge to try something else. Mine will be for deer hunting and we can shoot 1 hour before and 1 hour after sunrise/sunset.

Looks awesome, thank you for any real world feedback you can share.

I have done business with SWFA a couple of times and recommended them to others. I have always been satisfied. Good company, glad they are around.

Ive also had great luck dealing with them.... great products at an even better price. keep it up swfa!