• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes SWFA SS 16x mil/mil just showed up at the door

Re: SWFA SS 16x mil/mil just showed up at the door

today
smile.gif

no.. they just started shipping.. the announced then a few months back.. post here someplace...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 10Truck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When did they go to Mil turrets??</div></div>

also new reticule...

please post pics of the bmg with range/damage report

SWFA has had mil scopes for a while now. I bought my 3-9x42 over a year ago and it's 0.1MRAD/Mildot. I do see an 10x42M in my near future...

Nice!

Just wondering, how close can you get a clear view of both the target and the reticle? And how many mils does this scope have?

Looks good...i've heard nothing but good things about the SS.

Thanks for posting this, Just called SWFA and ordered a 16X Mil-Quad....I cannot believe they had them in stock.

What would you compare the glass quality to?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fenwick253</div><div class="ubbcode-body">please post pics of the bmg with range/damage report</div></div>

50 with the old SS on it..
guns185.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SAKO-75</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice!

Just wondering, how close can you get a clear view of both the target and the reticle? And how many mils does this scope have?</div></div>

10m, but at 16x good luck
smile.gif

120moa / 36mil same as other SS after zero i have 12.5 usable
frown.gif
... need 20moa base to get to 1k

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mtneer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sunshade included???</div></div>

no

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: clayne_b</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is that picture with the optional sun shade?</div></div>
yes

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mdazzo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
What would you compare the glass quality to?</div></div>
hard to say... for 300, its the best ive seen for that $$... my other 200 and 250$ scope are real bad compared to the SS, but no ware near my viper or razor

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fenwick253</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ring, is that a BOHICA? </div></div>

yes....

You need 20 MOA more than 12.5 mils to get to 1,000?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CMH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You need 20 MOA more than 12.5 mils to get to 1,000?
</div></div>

20" 223 50gr tnt 16mil to 1k
69 smk 10mil to 1k

I like the 1/2 mil markings on the mil-quad. makes windage holds a breeze. pun intended

I love there new reticle, i believe the 16x and new 10X have the same as the 5-20x, correct me if I'm wrong

Looks like the glass is pretty nice in those. My wife is wanting more magnification for her 22 mag. I thought about picking one of those up in 16x or maybe even 20x.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ring</div><div class="ubbcode-body">edge to edge clear.... looks FANTASTIC... it will be swapped from my 223 to my 50bmg...

</div></div>

Looks great, let us know how well it deals with the 50.