• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes SWFA SS 3-15x42mm Review

Thank for the great video review. FFP and the 3-15x mag is a great value for the price. I think this would be a great starting point as my first scope for my first precision rifle.

I just ordered one for my Tikka before I read your review. Glad its positive!

Excellent review. The resetting to zero at the end was helpful.

Good looking out, John. Concur with the rest of the group, appreciate your time. I know it takes time to produce these...

Thanks for the review. As always, great job!

I do have one question: with those set screw turrets, as I could see in the video and you said, the screws "bite" into the stem, which leaves a mark. Does this get worse over time, or could it eventually wear enough to cause functional damage?

I do have one question: with those set screw turrets, as I could see in the video and you said, the screws "bite" into the stem, which leaves a mark. Does this get worse over time, or could it eventually wear enough to cause functional damage?

Realistically, No. They appear to be the same (or very similar) to the 10x42 variant I have. The steel set screw puts a small mark in the brass stem. The stem is there purely for the set screws to tighten on. The "damage" only occurs when you change your zero, NOT at all when you "click" the turrets.

So unless you re-zero several thousand times, you will not cause damage to the stem making it unusable. Might not be pretty, but it will still be usable.