• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes SWFA SS 5-20 illuminated - Anyone buy one in last 6 months?

cfulback32

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2010
Dallas, TX
I got in on the 5-20 and 1-6 deal back in May 2012, and I upgraded to the illuminated 5-20 with the order. I have the 1-6 in hand, and I am waiting on the 5-20. I did receive a 5-20 in December 2012, but it that had to go back due to debris visible inside the scope, and I've been waiting on a replacement since then.

I'm just curious, has anyone ordered and received an illuminated 5-20 since December 2012? I would love to hear someone say they ordered in November or December 2012 and just got theirs recently...

people are getting orders filled, i heard thers only about 30 scope on BO

I just got mine three days ago and I ordered Dec. 18. The scope is great, but I don't think the illumination isn't right, I can't see is on anything lower than an 8 setting and really have to squint to see it on 11 and that's with new batteries. I'm kinda wondering if anyone has had a similar problem.

It is not daylight illumination, it is intended to be used at dusk or dawn. Try it then. I bet you won't be anywhere near max power. :)