• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes SWFA SS Black Friday Sales

My guess is that they will not charge backorders. They may confirm the order with an confirmation number but if the item is on backorder, I would think that it wouldn't be charged until shipped.

After a lot of thought I ended up getting a standard 10x with the level and rings. If I am still in love with a fixed 10x by the spring, maybe I will upgrade to the HD model.

On the orders, if it is back ordered, you will see an initial charge authorizing the card but that disappears a few days later. They won't fully charge until it ships. I've gone through a couple back orders and special orders with them, and they're great.

3-15x42 en route. ..

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Ow, ow, ow...but that 3-15x42 is going to be the totality of my Christmas present. I love my wife :)

And the 20% off code worked, as of 1650 EST...

I just got a ship notice for my order placed at 1:00 am Thursday. Both items (3-15 and 10X) show as shipped.

Last edited:
I was pretty ticked that they had zero availability of the fixed power scopes on Black Friday, but I guess they can only sell what they have.

Ordered the 1-6×24. I'm putting this on a DPMS Recon .308. This is my first build up on an ar rifle. This scope is 4 times more than any scope I've bought before. I'm excited to get this scope, next will be mount and trigger. I guess I'll be working some over time.

I was pretty ticked that they had zero availability of the fixed power scopes on Black Friday, but I guess they can only sell what they have.

I ordered mine on Friday and got the ship notice today. 16X fixed. You had to open the actual item description, select your ring preference, and then add to cart. If you tried to do it without pre-selecting the rings it would give a removed from cart unavailable notice. Kinda hokie and I had to make a trip to their FB page to figure it out, but they were available.