• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes SWFA SS Scopes- Tasco History- Mil Spec details- Review on youtube by TiborasaurusRex

I have a couple of the SWFA scopes, and they are pretty darn rugged. They are fixed power and would buy again. I ditched the Nixon Buckmaster and Prostaff5 variables for them. Happy with my purchase.

+1 for TiborasaurusRex vids... Thanks for the history lesson too, I learned a few things from that.

I love my SWFA SS scopes... For the price of their fixed power non HD scopes, there really isn't a reason NOT to try one.

I picked up the fixed 10x but I very much enjoy my 5-20 SS HD too, they make some really nice glass.

+2 on Rex's videos. I watch them all.

I have the 10x sitting here. Thought for the money I can't go wrong. Great for long distance AR platforms or keep around for a back up.

+3 on Rex's videos. I've really enjoyed the series he put together. He put out a quick teaser on his youtube channel that he was going to review that scope, and I was happy to see that it doesn't suck too bad because that's the scope I bought. I was worried that he'd say the optics suck or the tracking is bad... I'm pleased with the scope.

+3 on Rex's videos. I've really enjoyed the series he put together. He put out a quick teaser on his youtube channel that he was going to review that scope, and I was happy to see that it doesn't suck too bad because that's the scope I bought. I was worried that he'd say the optics suck or the tracking is bad... I'm pleased with the scope.

I also have 4 of the SS scopes, 2 10x and 2 12x. Have you guys been following meccastreisand and his Balistic XLR ranging system? I have found it to be really helpful making close long range shots. I was shooting 1000 yards today with my 7RM, and his dope called for 7.1 Mils of elevation, and it was right on the money.

I'll have a look at meccastreisand on youtube. I'm glad to hear that his calculations are working out for you. Thanks, LoanHarvey.

I spotted that new IOR scope with the 40mm main tube on one of his rifles before he did the review. Sounds like the IOR is 1st class.

I'll have a look at meccastreisand on youtube. I'm glad to hear that his calculations are working out for you. Thanks, LoanHarvey.

His excel spread sheet package is free and it works great. His design is to be within .1 to .2 mils or MOA of accuracy. He is really nice guy and he will help you get it dialed in if you need to ask him questions or need support. I have leaned toward this heavily, instead of using JBM or the other programs. Check it out. I have his email address if anyone needs support or help with his system.

Now we can go back and anybody that shit on Tasco and Bushnell but praised SWFA can be finally purged from the party.