• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Switchblade

RJW

Old Retarded Top
Minuteman
Jul 16, 2004
Indiana
Happy Birthday.
Smoke em if ya gottem.
Bourbon neat.

Enjoy you day my friend.

Re: Switchblade

Happy <span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">Berfday</span></span> bro! Semper Fi!

Happy Birthday!!!! You are the day before me!
laugh.gif

Happy Birthday Switch ya grumpy ole bastard!
wink.gif

Switchblade, that guys nothin but trouble
laugh.gif
. They shoulda run him outta here years ago. Happy Birthday, youngster.

Happy Birthday Switchblade. This explains why I enjoy your posts.

We share this day in common, but I'm sure I have several years on you, and this morning I'm feeling it!

HAppy birthday switch
I raise this glass of Templeton and fireup this Diesel Shorty
in your honor of this day
Salute

Happy Birthday Switchy !! I don't have any bourbon or cigars so I will drink a Black Butte Porter in celebration
wink.gif

Hope your doing burnouts and raising hell buddy !

Thank you all! I started the day with building a sourdough pizza dough that took all day to rise. Pesto pizza with spicy sausage, olives, onions, and olives for dinner. A nice 5 x 42 Essencia with a pour of some pretty darn good bourbon(it compares to Pappy 15, and I cannot read the print on the lable). Desert was Dark Chocolate Cake covered with warm ganache and Death by Chocolate Ice Cream. Ahhhhh, fat, happy, and feeling quite good. I think my 182 needs to be whipped in the gym for a week to get back to the 178 before Panty 6's birthday then mine all at once

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Switchblade, that guys nothin but trouble
laugh.gif
. They shoulda run him outta here years ago. Happy Birthday, youngster. </div></div>

laugh.gif

I am stull mystified why I have been here so long...been banned a few times for my opinions, have been called everything from Gay Biker to non shooting cook(stopped that when I won..no earned, 8th in catagory, and 32nd aggregate of over 130 at the Carlos 2003(?) maybe 2002...it's been a while and the patch is in a drawer waiting for me to get my cheap ass out and but a shooting jacket to put it on

If knee, and back issues are standard for my peer group, I'm just fine. I think bourbon is a cure all

Switch, never met you, but like ya, man! Keep up the strong opinions, whiskey and smokes!!!

I did get to share a wee dram of Pappy 23 this evening with my son, who did introduce it to me a couple years ago. It did make me think of you btw!

Many more years to you sir....