• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors swr harvester

thank you. Has anyone demo one yet? I'm looking for a can to put on my 308 and 300blk for hunting. Accuracy is important, will use to shoot some 600yd rifle matches.

Low Light spoke highly of them. They are brand new so reviews are pretty scarce. SilencerCo has never put out a product that wasn't top of the line so I wouldn't worry too much.

The suppressor will not require any timing for the Anchor brake, in standard calibers (300BLK, 5.56Nato, .308 Win) there is a 16" barrel minimum, in Magnum calibers (300 WIN Mag, 7MM Rem Mag), there is a 24" minimum barrel length.

The suppressor will not require any timing for the Anchor brake, in standard calibers (300BLK, 5.56Nato, .308 Win) there is a 16" barrel minimum, in Magnum calibers (300 WIN Mag, 7MM Rem Mag), there is a 24" minimum barrel length.

When will y'all be coming out with the different thread adapters bud?

There are three adapters in distribution at the moment, they are 7/16x28, 1/2x28, and 5/8x24. We do have more plans in the works, however no eta at present time.

[MENTION=99420]Tyler_Silencerco[/MENTION]

Can you please tell us if you've any meter readings on a 308 or 5.56 host?

I've seen the 21-34dB range on your website, and assume that 300 BLK subsonic is high end and 300WM the low end...but really curious to know specifics.

Awesome can!!!

It might take over the 30 cal cans. Especially in the hunting crowd.

I'll be hunting my 7mm with a harvester!

[MENTION=17065]SilencercoJames[/MENTION] [MENTION=99420]Tyler_Silencerco[/MENTION]

I asked a similar question on Facebook but figured folks here might like to know too:

Any guidance on maximum rate of fire for the Harvester? I know this isn't designed to be a 'hard use' can that takes sustained mag dumps, but would 15 rounds per minute from a 5.56 AR (prairie dog down or similar) be too rapid?

I should have an update on some metering tests for the .308 and 5.56mm shortly as we will be doing a test this week. I will post the results up here for you all to see. As far as a rate of fire that is something we are still working on test wise, however we will be getting that information out as soon can.

I should have an update on some metering tests for the .308 and 5.56mm shortly as we will be doing a test this week. I will post the results up here for you all to see. As far as a rate of fire that is something we are still working on test wise, however we will be getting that information out as soon can.

It would be helpful to see video of a Harvester run to failure on a semi-auto, to get an idea of what not to do.

First test result. 22" barrel GAP .308 Fired with 168GR FGMM 136.5db at the muzzle. This was tested inside our range.

Whitea87-
We have them in stock and will be doing a suppressor shoot in the next couple weeks in Amarillo. I know its a long drive but you will get to try out a bunch of different manufactures.

It would be helpful to see video of a Harvester run to failure on a semi-auto, to get an idea of what not to do.

I wish more manufacturers would do this. It would really only cost them the ammo and the materials for the can. I'm curious how much the typical TB or TTF Titanium can could take.

The Harvester does not ship with a thread adapter.
Per
K.C. Hutchinson
Customer Service
SilencerCo

From same thread over >>>>> There. SilencerTalk ? View topic - Harvester vs Specwar

Thanks for posting this; evidently I didn't get a notification from my post asking the question over there.

I've gotten conflicting info on the thread adapter thing; some shops say no, some shops say yes it comes 5/8-24, SilencerCo basically says "No, but maybe yes." Sure wish it wasn't so damn ambiguous.

That is weird stuff, They should have 1 adapter included of your choice. S.C. says you should get one if you pay MSRP..... well hell yes I should get one no matter what I pay. Jezzzz

Roy @ SilencerShop says the Harvester they sell does in fact come with a 5/8-24 thread adapter.

When we ship the Harvester out to our Distributors, it leaves with out an adapter. The adapters are sold to the Distributor, and many dealers have chosen to include this in their sale price. The reason that we do not include the adapter, is to allow the end user to choose the appropriate adapter for their host rifle. When you are looking at the MSRP price $750, you are seeing a suggested price of the Harvester with a mount.