• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms T/C Contender Frame an BBls

krw

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 28, 2004
Arkansas
I have for sale a Blued T/C Contender frame, $275. Have to ship to your FFL. 10 1/2” Blued 30 Carbine BBL. Marked T/C MGM. $185. 10 1/2” T/C Custom shop 22 Hornet BBL. SS. $185. Have 2 grips and 1 forearm. Can send pics to your phone or email. All prices plus actual shipping chgs. Make sure your FFL will accept from Individual. Thanks!! Krw

Ur asking ?’s over my pay grade. I’m gonna say there’s no safety. When you get ready, cock the hammer and squeeze the trigger. Does this tell you what you wanted to know? Thanks

After inspectin, there is a pin in the hammer. I presume you drive it out and rotate the “striker” 180 degrees and put pin bak in. ???

After inspectin, there is a pin in the hammer. I presume you drive it out and rotate the “striker” 180 degrees and put pin bak in. ???
That makes sense to me. G1 second variant hammer. You change center fire to rimfire on front of hammer and it has a side to side safety. Thanks. What part of Arkansas are you located?

there are many variations of early contender frames. pics go a long way for those wanting more info. there were various types of safeties and frames.....and i dont just mean gen 1 versus gen 2.

Ive had many contenders and they are great/ fun guns GLWYS