• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater t.v. show flash point

jasonahull

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 9, 2009
everett washington
So I am watching this show, and the sniper is lined up for a shot and the bolt on his rifle is in the open position. He takes the shot and the bolt still open. Tech advisors dropped the ball.

Re: t.v. show flash point

oh man, keep watching that show for MANY more insanities.

One of my favorites was when the scope rings were loose. Start of the show, sorta in position and upright. Towards the end of the show, the scope was sitting at a 45 degree angle and all the way forward, I believe.

That is a Canadian propaganda-ist show. One which portrays every firearms owner as a scary, twisted individual, as well as how everyone should bow down, open every door, and disclose absolutely everything to any police officer that happens to ask.

Because you have nothing to hide, right?

my favorite episode was when the sniper asks whats my moa? and gets the response 3.4 mils or something like that

Lame?

Lame?

It's Canadian, of course it's 'lame'. Problem is, it was 'bought out' by an AmeriYank company, and we CANADIANS were hoping that it would actually get better. Boy, were we wrong. Must be some sort of Canadian Cop/PC/LEO disease thingy.

The only good show to come out of Canada that was made by Canadians was Corner Gas!

Canadian directors/writers/producers would fuck-up a Pop-Tart just by walking by it. Don't even have to give them a chance. Just walk 'em by it, and it's wrecked.

Yeah, I don't have much patience for this topic, do I?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sean the Nailer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lame?

Lame?

It's Canadian, of course it's 'lame'. Problem is, it was 'bought out' by an AmeriYank company, and we CANADIANS were hoping that it would actually get better. Boy, were we wrong. Must be some sort of Canadian Cop/PC/LEO disease thingy.

The only good show to come out of Canada that was made by Canadians was Corner Gas!

Canadian directors/writers/producers would fuck-up a Pop-Tart just by walking by it. Don't even have to give them a chance. Just walk 'em by it, and it's wrecked.

Yeah, I don't have much patience for this topic, do I? </div></div>

Have you seen the movie "Gunless"? It was pretty funny. I think it was made by Canadians.

I watch it mostly for the mistakes and ridiculousness.