• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision T14x thermal.... Too good to be true?

HERE IS A T14X VIDEO OUT SAVED FROM COMPRESSED SD CARD ( 120 YARDS ) LOOKS MANY TIMES BETTER THROUGH SCOPE, THIS VIDEO IS COMPRESSED TO SAVE SPACE..

Its compressed to save to the SD, but the screen says NO SD? lol this was recorded with a DVR.

Its compressed to save to the SD, but the screen says NO SD? lol this was recorded with a DVR.

Hi, the DVR also has on board memory, Either way when you download to a pc the file is compressed and video doesn't look half as good as when you look through eye price. This scope is under 4k,
And for an AR shooting at 150 yards or less it's our best selling rifle scope.

Jim

T14X Thermal - is it good - You bet for the money! I bought one and of course started using it - testing and checking it out. Lots of features. Took it up to Big Bear Lake and went in the National Forest using it hand held. Total dark night sitting under a tree. NVD was glittery. I turned on the T14X and thought I picked up some kind of sign or something (BRIGHT). It had ears and started walking. Here is the link - little shaky - up hill walk (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTcsPB7o710)... I showed it to 2 buddies (Pig Hunters) and they bought one each. So in about a 3 1/2 week span - we picked up 3....

Oh one note - what you see on this video is not near what you see with the real deal. Love the one touch video or still function too.

Zoom does suck - why they bother putting it on????? But that's about the only thing I didn't like. What you see on the screen is real sharp and you can see little details and features on items looking at. I don't think I rendered the clip right for YouTube. Will try different settings next time. Stills were good. I got some good shots of rabbits in a field and my Dog with real impressive detail in the face. I have not weapon mounted it yet. Was going to put it on a LMT .243. I have a Surgeon .243 but like the SN-3 US Optics sight on it.

The below link was shot in total darkness sitting under trees. NVD was OK but nothing like the T14-x. When I turned it on, I thought it was reflecting off a sign or something. It was the Coyote sitting looking at me. When it got up and start moving - I pushed the Record button. What I saw in the monitor was great - followed it easily with the cross hairs (lol)....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTcsPB7o710

T14x thermal.... Too good to be true?

Got word from SPI that they took some huge order from some LOE and unable to purchase a T14X for months... A couple of weeks before they said 30 days... So which is it? Can you say annoying...???

Interesting thread, I did a search for reviews on UTAC-32M and came across this. I was in Vegas 2 weeks ago and decided to go check out the spi 3999 scope in real time, i had to see it for myself, if this helps i looked through the scope and thought for a 160 res sight the image was very impressive, im taking shots at 300-400 yards and thought that this one didnt quite get er done, for 200 yards or less its a great deal, i also saw the other t14 scope with the big lens in front which was very impressive in resolution and range, problem is thats its not ready till the end of july. I ended up buying the nivisys UTAC-32M from spi which is a great clip on for me, they call it the x28 and i bought it for $6500 because it was in stock. This is a real good scope for ppl looking for a good clip on thermal, i use it with my trij 4x32. Ill be posting reviews on it after next weekend but for now, im happy with it. For ppl considering the UTAC-32L one - I also saw it and it was nice, but i didn't feel that for the extra money it was worth it.

Interesting indeed, every post here from you on this site is a pimp for one company. This is getting out of hand with all these thermal shills here. Bearclaw above is from yet another thermal company not telling who he is, but he got exposed on another thread.

Last edited:
What are you talking about?, i saw your lame nefarious postings CBA. Get your baby bottle & baba and put something smooth in there, while you're there, take your $19 barska BCA scope, take a shower and get out and away from your sticky keyboard.

Everybody makes A mistake, Just ask your parents, You being their worst.

Last edited:
T14x thermal.... Too good to be true?

There is someone that likes to hijack every single nv/thermal thread on different forums an blab about their gear and posts their setups even when it's not on topic. Seems like a nice person, but it gets annoying...

Jim,
How far out are you on shipment at this time? I am one of those FL swamp piggy and tree farm yote shooters and I do not worry about things like 200 yard shots. But I do use suppressed larger diameter bullets. You figured out the limit on the T14 for free recoil yet?
Ed

Jim,
How far out are you on shipment at this time? I am one of those FL swamp piggy and tree farm yote shooters and I do not worry about things like 200 yard shots. But I do use suppressed larger diameter bullets. You figured out the limit on the T14 for free recoil yet?
Ed

WE HAVE THEM IM STOCK NOW.... HERES ANOTHER VIDEO FROM CUSTOMER TODAY...

T14x $3995.00 Amazing image quality 60hz. Flash card video storage

I do not know the distance, this was from customer but we can ask him to post.

When recording with the Therm. Unit, Does it not give a 1st person Shooters view with Ret. POA ? . Only reason I am asking is I don't see any Reticle in the Vid. recording .
I am a little confused . Is The Vid. I am watching, 1st person recording, with advertised unit while also shooting ? .
or a 2nd person recording the shooter with unit making the shot ?

Last edited:
That second pig was running, running, running, running, then stopped "I'm safe now!" *PEW* *DEAD*.

T14x $3995.00 Amazing image quality 60hz. Flash card video storage

I do not know the distance, this was from customer but we can ask him to post.

Hey I just bought a t14x thermal scope and I really like it. I see some people say it is to good to be true but it is worth it and the people are really nice they will help you out any way they can.

Hey I just bought a t14x thermal scope and I really like it. I see some people say it is to good to be true but it is worth it and the people are really nice they will help you out any way they can.
-
You just registered this month & with Nov. only being 5 days deep . Coming out of nowhere with a glowing review of product, retail seller and customer service, with this your 1 and only post .
like the title to the Thread says ...." to good to be true ? "

I also think it's a bit shady for a first time poster to praise a product.

Show us all some videos of kills and make us all believers. There are no free lunches in this world. If these things are that great, you would be seeing more vids.

I am going to keep it short and sweet. To the people talking bad about the t14x thermal scope. This is the way I look at it if you do not have one how can you talk about it.

I am going to keep it short and sweet. To the people talking bad about the t14x thermal scope. This is the way I look at it if you do not have one how can you talk about it.
-
I am in NO WAY talking bad about this Therm. unit .
but I am however saying ( you ) are not doing this unit any justice with your 1st Post and coming out of nowhere . Also does not matter if your a sincerer 1st post or a product shill . That 1st Post being a shining endorsement of retail sales ( looks shady as shit ) , and It is a practice constantly shoved on websites and I am just a little jaded from years of reading these kind of Posts .

Now, Look at it this from my eyes and what I wrote in my reply Post . ( If you were me ) how would it look to You ?
.You don't have to defend yourself with anybody let alone to anyone on the Internet . Are you Legit 1st Poster or Not ?
Are you a 1st time buyer of Thermal ? or a person well rounded in NV and thermal ?
So tell us about it ? . How long you owned it and how many hours logged with it ? . What platform you running under it ? . What game you hunting with it ?

I have had it for about three months and all the videos of hogs on here are from me. I just have not had time to go hunting but when I do I will post some more videos for all people

I have had it for about three months and all the videos of hogs on here are from me. I just have not had time to go hunting but when I do I will post some more videos for all people
-
Thanks man . Just in search of honest and unbiased product feedback .

-
I am in NO WAY talking bad about this Therm. unit .
but I am however saying ( you ) are not doing this unit any justice with your 1st Post and coming out of nowhere . Also does not matter if your a sincerer 1st post or a product shill . That 1st Post being a shining endorsement of retail sales ( looks shady as shit ) , and It is a practice constantly shoved on websites and I am just a little jaded from years of reading these kind of Posts .

Now, Look at it this from my eyes and what I wrote in my reply Post . ( If you were me ) how would it look to You ?
.You don't have to defend yourself with anybody let alone to anyone on the Internet . Are you Legit 1st Poster or Not ?
Are you a 1st time buyer of Thermal ? or a person well rounded in NV and thermal ?
So tell us about it ? . How long you owned it and how many hours logged with it ? . What platform you running under it ? . What game you hunting with it ?
Good post. I've been noticing this several times over the last month with the shills and more here and there. Not to long ago I saw this thread where some got caught. http://www.snipershide.com/shooting...48-armasight-zeus-4-thermal-weapon-sight.html

Looks to me folks reviewing gear that they do not even own or they just get it for free for a favorable review on-line. ATN and other russian outfits are well known for this on other gun forums. I know other gun and equipment blogs are notorious for getting free gear to pump up their site stats and free gear from these manufactures to trade for great reviews even though the product is not good.

Last edited:
Well I do not know of any thing about that I use to have a pulsar thermal and the t14x thermal is better to me

Can you answer the questions asked above???? Instead of 1 sentence replies?

If this was recorded with the unit WHERE IS THE CROSSHAIRS? What platform are you using it on? Do you have knowledge and experience with NV or thermal prior to this unit?

We would all like to have more info besides someone saying "It is well worth have one"...

If you're able to post up more information it would be helpful.

I was told by SPI a couple of months ago that the T14X was going to be out of stock for a long time due to some company ordering them... Then I see here they say they're in stock. WTH? Glad I went with the Thor, I bought a couple of them and glad I did.

T14x THERMAL SCOPE

i am going to keep it short and sweet. To the people talking bad about the t14x thermal scope. This is the way i look at it if you do not have one how can you talk about it.

that is well said sir..

After those nice hog videos posted from the t14x i think people can now see the quality of the image, but when you look through the eye piece its even better, the scope compresses the
video to save space, still looks good but nothing compares to looking through the hi res eye piece.

There is no cross hair because the scope only records the video out feed not the symbology.

Last edited:
Would spi be willing rent these?
That might get some real world reviews out there.
The idea of what your selling at your price point is why people are skeptical. Couple that with the almost non-existent private reviews.
Nobody is saying it isn't as good as you say, there just isn't enough our there to verify that it is.

Does anyone have the SPI x-28? I am considering a Thermal for hogs.

well if this thread dies i guess my hopes for budget thermal die also, thanks a lot for preserving the integrity of the spirit of the forum. i mean this sincerely thank u big tek and those kinda folk., man so tempted...

Last edited: