• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

T1X with new KRG Bravo

MarkCZ

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 11, 2018
I got a Bravo yesterday for my Tikka T1X. I want to add some accessories to the stock. What do you like on yours?

I really like the adjustable buttplate and the spigot mount. The Wiebad cheek cover feels good too.

IMG_20190913_151946.jpg
IMG_20190913_152102.jpg
IMG_20190913_151956.jpg
IMG_20190913_152009.jpg
IMG_20200319_162910.jpg

Looks good, you liking it?

Wondering if you get a chance if you could post a pic of the whole gun sometime. I'd like to see what she looks like overall, mainly how far out the barrel sticks out from the optional rail on front.

Let us know too if you see the groups tighten up any, if only a bit.

Congrats.

Spigot mount or whole arca rail for the bottom is a must for me.
I made LOP spacers out of steel to get my rifle in my Bravo to balance better.

@TahoeDust Thanks, if I had to make a choice it would be the buttpad as 1st priority.

@Wmupilot how are you liking that metal pegboard? I bought a couple of pieces to try out along with the 4 hangers offered. I'm satisfied somewhat, the hangers don't come all the way out but sometimes the bottom section will dislodge itself.
AK 1-9-21.jpg

@TahoeDust Thanks, if I had to make a choice it would be the buttpad as 1st priority.

@Wmupilot how are you liking that metal pegboard? I bought a couple of pieces to try out along with the 4 hangers offered. I'm satisfied somewhat, the hangers don't come all the way out but sometimes the bottom section will dislodge itself.
View attachment 7526177

@Kisssofdeath - I'm quite satisfied with it. I do run into the same issue you have from time-to-time, but it's manageable. It's really hard to complain for the price. Especially when comparable wall boards are 2 to 3 times the cost.

wall board.jpg