• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses [T3]Trigger Time Training - Enhanced Precision Rifle Course - Instructed by Frank Galli

soter1

Private
Minuteman
Feb 3, 2014
Colorado
Trigger Time Training in Longmont, Colorado will be hosting an Enhanced Precision Rifle Class April 24th - 27 and will be led by Frank Galli of Snipershide.com. This post is to serve as a save to date as we are still working on our punch list to complete the final coordination of the class.

Please be patient as I will be posting gear listings, class registration and other coordination in the next few weeks, the dates and days may change slightly. Spots will be limited so be sure to keep up on this thread. You will also be able to check the status of this class and our others at T3 Firearms Training - T3 Firearms Training

Tentative plan of course:

Day 1/2 - Formal Precision Rifle Course instructed in Longmont, Colorado at our Indoor shooting facility. This portion will teach shooters the basics of precision marksmanship, positions, gear selection, optics, ballistics, effect of weather and climate, DOPES, and zeros. We will also integrate different technologies and ballistic computing solutions to aid in your shooting skills.

Day 3/4 - Expanded range time and mini match (Hosted at our facility near Ft.Morgan, Colorado, utilizing over 7,000 acres of land) to assist students in experiencing match operations, induced match stress and to gain competition experience.

If you have any questions PM me, otherwise please wait for the updates to come.

Last edited:
The website has been updated to show this current course listing. Please visit t3main.com and check the classes section to purchase and register this for this class. We expect it to fill fast.

For more information about lodging or logistics please PM ME Privately.

Inbound firearm transfers for students is a free service provided by us if you need your gear shipped in for the class.

Wow! This is a course I want and need to attend...but will not make this time around. Job issues interfere...SOaB!

I am sure that this one will fill up quickly.

This is gonna be awesome, we're expanding on the monthly class we have been doing for more than a year.

6000 acres, a ton of steel, far beyond the normal weekend class.

<div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
<div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152242195869351&set=a.10150332655689351.364082.279038874350&type=1" data-width="466"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152242195869351&set=a.10150332655689351.364082.279038874350&type=1">Post</a> by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/TriggerTimeGunClub">Trigger Time Gun Club</a>.</div></div>

Hey all, just an FYI, the class is pretty well filled up, but I figure I have room for 3 more folks if they are interested in attending.

Contact the guys over at Trigger Time Gun Club or head over to their T3 Main website.

You still about 30 days, but as I said we are 95% full, 3 more guys would be my total limit for this class.

Update: We have 3 spots left for this killer class. We usually get a bump of student registrations 2 - 3 weeks out, Get in while you can.