• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

T3X Model Numbers

GibsonL5

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Aug 31, 2018
TX
What's the difference in these 2 ctr rifles?

JRTC382CA
JRTXC382CA

Thanks

Im working from memory, but when I was looking at Tikka rifles the difference was muzzle threads, Standard vs Metric

In the future, post a link for someone to follow. You’re less likely to get any help if I have to go search for it myself.

I can’t find the JRTC382CA on the tikka site, which is the easiest way to find the differences.
If you get on the tikka website and find both model numbers in the ‘tikka selector’ all you have to do is click ‘Add to Compare’ and you can compare multiple rifles with their specs side by side.

but like I said, I couldn’t find the one without the X in the model number

I didnt find the one without the x on their web page. So, I ordered the one with the x JRTXC382CA.

Gun Zone Deals was offering the one without the x and for the cheapest price I could find. Anyways, I ordered the one with x from buds.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201002-211514_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20201002-211514_Samsung Internet.jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 40
It is likely barrel length or stainless/carbon as the differentiator for the X. There are no other differences in any of the CTR’s that I am aware of.