• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

TAB Gear Biathlon Sling

Re: TAB Gear Biathlon Sling

None by me. I'm leaving tomorrow on my annual hunting trip where I hike through the mountains of West Texas. I carry my 338 Lapua with a TAB Gear Biathlon sling. It has never let go in the years that i've had mine.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sledge1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Might find that info somewhere in this very thread. You might have just set a new record for lazy. </div></div> LOL
grin.gif

Can anyone give an idea of the biathlon sling weight or how much more it weighs than the single TAB sling?

I know it will depend on swivels and buckles though.

Thanks.

Elite Biathlon Sling with Cobra buckles and flush cup swivels is about 18 ounces
Regular Biathlon Sling with flush cup swivels is about 16 ounces
Simple Biathlon Sling with flush cup swivels is about 13 ounces

Regular TAB GEAR sling with flush cup swivels is about 9 ounces
Elite TAB GEAR sling with flush cup swivels is about 11ounces

Do you know if I can remove the attachments on the regular biathlon sling? I have a sling attachment loop on the side of my Tikka T3 Sporter, but studs on the Savage, so I'd like to take the stud attachment off when I have it on the Tikka. I'm wondering if thats possible.

There are no swivels sewn into the biathlon slings. You can easily install and remove swivels.

Whiskey9514, those pictures were taken almost four years ago when the initial product testing and evaluation was taking place. Cowboy Bravo is a SWAT sniper so his equipment load out was, and is, a very valid setup with many of the customers who use our products.

Thank you for your interest in our products.

Couldn't have seen this at a better time! Was looking at this sling for my work rifle (AIAE) but was on the fence with another "Backpack" type from another company. Gonna get on it and order one! Thank you for the great write up!!!

Does the butt of the rifle bang into the butt of the shooter when moving fast? I'm looking for a solution to jog or run with an 18# rifle (AICS stock) and am wondering if this might be the answer. I'd also be wearing a belt with ammo, LRF, and maybe a water bottle. The intended purpose is the CD Team Challenge.