• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

TAB gear Pinnacle sling info

Shadow knows

Private
Minuteman
Aug 12, 2017
SD
I am in the market for a new sling to got with my new Tikka 6.5 cm. Majority of its purpose is to walk and hunt with an occasional PRS match when time allows. I have been reviewing this sling due to its ability of usefulness for hunting purposes and wondering if anyone else has any comments good or bad.

I absolutely love mine, its very versatile but it is also very expensive. I really hate spending $100 for a nylon sling but I have to say it was worth it. Shadow Tech makes sling that is very similar for a lot less money.

I looked up Shadow Tech and the buckle looks to be a lot different. The Tab gear looks more rugged and easier to operate. I learned a long time ago to buy once hurt once so I don't mind spending a few extra coins on something I will be happy with.
I tried explaining to my wife tonight about getting a new sling for the new rifle, she just looked at me like 'huh'. Lol, she tries.

The buckle maybe different but I believe they are similar in operation. You can't go wrong with either...

tab gear is always a good choice i have one of their standard slings for hunting and PRS style shoots. I sometimes want more but really its all i need.

After further research I may go with the Tab pinnacle. Not a ton of reviews out there. A few but not a ton.

After further research I may go with the Tab pinnacle. Not a ton of reviews out there. A few but not a ton.

I'm wanting to lean towards the same but $165... Man! Will take me a minute to swallow that pill.

Please let me know if you find a better deal. Also, give us some feedback once you receive it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah kinda makes my butthole pucker. Considering what I spend on rifles and scopes though...... buy once hurt once

If you're willing to give up the cobra buckles, I think it is about $120. That makes it a little easier to swallow.

I just got one. Haven't even used it yet. Next time I shoot, I'll be testing it out.