• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TAB Sling and Rear Bag

alexzeph142

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 9, 2010
Are these one of the best to buy? I have neither a sling nor a rear bag, and am in search of a good one for prone shooting.

Re: TAB Sling and Rear Bag

I have tried most rear bags, TAB is my favorite, followed by RedTac, and the same goes for slings, TAB is my go to, I also have a Turner and a TIS, all TAB gear is designed and tested by shooters, people who shoot in Tactical Matches and people whose job it is to defend our Country, the flat rear bag is designed for positions other than prone, and the sling was litterly designed from shooters all over the world.

+1 on T.A.B gear. And, Tony is a nice guy...good shooter also.

Had an opportunity to field test the Biathalon sling with a MK-13 rifle. This included running between positions, shooting from prone, sitting, kneeling, inside a bus, and standing. This sling performs better than any other piece kit I've seen.

The sling works well on the AI 300 WIMNAG stock!!