• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes tabletop tripod mount?

amheck

Private
Minuteman
Dec 7, 2009
Wasn't sure where else to put this, so I hope this is about the right place.

I have a new Celestron Ultima spotting scope. I'd like to get a table top tripod that I can have on the bench next to me. I searched for "tabletop tripod" and got a bunch of $15 ones that looked a little hoaky. I'm hoping for some recommendations for a nice, solid one that doesn't break the bank.

Thanks in advance!

Re: tabletop tripod mount?

thanks guys. The Slik's look like just the ticket. And very reasonably priced, too.

Re: tabletop tripod mount?

Gentlemen, the mini or (small) as we refer to it is still missing in action but there is hope on the horizon. The Slik plant that was wiped out last October by a massive flood is back up and running. Now it is a waiting game as to when the small and medium tripods will be back in stock. The word we have gotten is hopefully the end of the month. We have had standing orders in place for the past 7 months and been told they will honor them ASAP. The small tripod with the same ball head as the large and medium makes for a solid compliment to the large or medium as well as being a very versatile piece of gear in its own right. If you would like to be added to a waiting list for the small or medium please feel free to let us know and we can certainly notify you when they are available. Please do not hesitate to PM, email or call with any questions you may have about any of our products.

Danel