• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Photos Tac 308

A

AGAT85

wink.gif

Re: Tac 308

Threaded Cap, Match Grade Barrels. Hinged Floorplate is removable. Crisp Trigger. The trigger is tuned to (currently) a 3 lb. Of course, I can adjust the trigger, according to. your liking. My Tac has floorplate system that is currently mounted telescope Victory Diavari 6-24x56 (56mm diameter). Yes, there is a break. It is not bad, even for me, a beautiful and firepower alone. In Poland, I do not have such access to weapons, accessories in the U.S.. In you is the more developed.
I have also a flintlock rifle with a. All parts of the original castle efficient, signed on board, holding the two positions, strong spring, interesting, unusual shape of the tap. Even the wood is in good condition. Do not shoot him, a mallet, but it lies locked in the barrel,14 mm caliber.

Re: Tac 308

''How she do at the range?''

You brighter?, Because I do not really know what you're asking.

''Sweet lookin stick''

It is sweet, despite the fact that sometimes struggles but I dream of Reaper, Rapid Engagement Precision Rifle. Weapons of the family AR-15 (M16/M4). REPRTM American company LWRC International.