• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Group Buys Tac Ops Drag Bag Group CLOSED 9/5!

Aries64

Deep Behind Enemy Lines in IsWokestan!
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 12, 2007
Los Angeles, California
The Tac Ops Drag Bag Group Buy is on. There are some Ground Rules which I respectfully request that all abide by. If you don't, you are subject to exclusion from the Group Buy.

If you posted in the Group Buy "feeler" titled"Get Ready for Another Tac Ops Drag Bag Group Buy" and want to order a Drag Bag, YOU NEED TO POST IN THIS THREAD. The info from the other thread is not being carried over to this one.

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ MY ORIGINAL POST, AS INFO REGARDING FEATURES, AVAILABLE PATTERNS & COLORS, SIZES, PRICING, SHIPPING, ARE ALL IN THE ORIGINAL POST. I'M NOT GOING TO CHASE AFTER PEOPLE ASKING IF THEY CAN GET XYZ COLOR OR PATTERN, TRY TO FIGURE-OUT WHAT SIZE BAG SOMEONE NEEDS BECAUSE THEY'RE TOO LAZY TO READ, OR ASK IF THEY HAVE A 2ND OR 3RD COLOR CHOICE.

2. PER MIKE, FAILURE TO ABIDE BY ANY OR ALL OF THE GROUND RULES SET FORTH HERE MAY RENDER YOUR ABILITY TO PURCHASE IN THIS GROUP BUY VOID. SO DON'T BE A TOOL.

3. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOT INVOLVED IN THE RECEIPT AND/OR TRACKING OF PAYMENTS, NOR AM I RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING AND/OR TRACKING OF DRAG BAGS. THEREFORE, PLEASE DO NOT PM OR EMAIL ME REGARDING YOUR PAYMENT OR SHIPPING & TRACKING STATUS. I WILL IGNORE ALL PMs' & EMAILs’ REGARDING THE SAME.

FOR INQUIRIES ABOUT PAYMENT RECEIPT, ORDER STATUS, OR TRACKING INFO PLEASE CALL THE TAC OPS OFFICE AND SPEAK WITH ONE OF THE LADIES THERE AT (310) 275-8797. DUE TO REDUCED STAFFING FOR COVID-19 YOU'LL NEED TO LET THE PHONE RING TWELVE (YES 12) TIMES OR SO BEFORE SOMEONE WILL PICK-UP THE LINE. TIA FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND COMPLIANCE.

5. THERE WILL BE A LIMITED NUMBER OF DRAG BAGS AVAILABLE IN EACH COLOR, AND THAT'S IT. I'VE HAD TOO MANY PEOPLE CHANGING THEIR MINDS ON COLOR AND/OR PATTERN, AND BECAUSE THE MATERIALS TO MAKE THE BAGS MUST BE ORDERED SEVERAL WEEKS PRIOR TO SEWING AND ARE NOT RETURNABLE TAC OPS CAN'T HAVE PEOPLE CHANGING ORDERS. PLEASE DETERMINE THE COLOR/PATTERN, SIZE(S) AND QUANTITY/QUANTITIES OF EACH DB YOU WANT BEFORE ORDERING.

6. PLEASE MEASURE THE OAL (OVERALL LENGTH) OF YOUR RIFLE(S) TO DETERMINE WHAT LENGTH DRAG BAG YOU REQUIRE FOR THE RESPECTIVE RIFLE. THE VARIOUS SHOOTING PLATFORMS AND CHASSIS' AVAILABLE TODAY MAKE BARREL LENGTH A POOR METHOD OF DETERMING WHAT SIZE DB SOMEONE NEEDS FOR A GIVEN RIFLE. FOR AN ACCURATE FIT, THE OAL MUST BE MEASURED. BELOW ARE THE AVAILABLE DB SIZES AND THE OAL EACH BAG SUPPORTS. "FITS UP TO" IS MAX LENGTH. DON'T TRY TO CRAM AN EXTRA 2" + INTO A BAG, AS IT WILL BE TOO TIGHT.

"SMALL/SHORT" Drag Bag fits up to 43.0" OAL
"LARGE/LONG" Drag Bag fits up to 50.0" OAL
"XL" Drag Bag fits up to 62.0" OAL

7. PAYMENT(S) TO BE MADE IN THE FORM OF (USPS) MONEY ORDER OR PERSONAL CHECK. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND PAYMENT BY PMO (POSTAL MONEY ORDER), AS CHECKS CAN TAKE UP TO FOUR (4) WEEKS TO CLEAR BOTH YOUR BANK AND TAC OPS BANK HERE IN CALIFORNIA. THAT'S NO SHIT, JACKASS. ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE PAYABLE TO, AND MAILED TO:

TACTICAL OPERATIONS, INC.
433 NORTH CAMDEN DRIVE, 4TH FLOOR
BEVERLY HILLS, CALIFORNIA 90210

IT'S EXTREMELY IMPORTANT THE "INC." APPEAR AFTER "TACTICAL OPERATIONS", AND THAT "4TH FLOOR" APPEAR AFTER "433 NORTH CAMDEN DRIVE". THERE ARE OTHER COMPANIES CALLED TACTICAL OPERATIONS AND WE'VE HAD TROUBLE CASHING PAYMENTS WHEN INCORRECTLY FILLED-OUT. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A DRAG BAG IF YOUR PAYMENT(S) ARE INCORRECTLY FILLED-OUT. RATHER, THE PAYMENT(s) WILL BE VOIDED AND MAILED BACK TO YOU.

PLEASE USE BLOCK LETTERING WHEN YOU ADDRESS YOUR PAYMENT, AS WELL AS THE SIZE AND COLOR OR PATTERN OF THE DRAG BAGS(S) ORDERED. OFTENTIMES, PEOPLE'S WRITING IS SO ILLEGIBLE MIKE COULDN'T FIGURE-OUT THE PERSON'S NAME & ADDRESS, AND HE HAD TO WAIT UNTIL PEOPLE CALLED WONDERING WHERE THEIR BAG WAS BEFORE HE KNEW WHOSE CHECK OR MONEY ORDER HE HAD OR WHAT IT WAS FOR!

8. PLEASE NOTE YOUR SNIPER'S HIDE NAME/HANDLE ON THE NOTE WITH YOUR PAYMENT SO WE CAN DOUBLE CHECK WHO'S BEEN SHIPPED. PLEASE ALSO INCLUDE YOUR CELL NUMBER IN CASE TAC OPS NEEDS TO CONTACT YOU.

9. SHIPPING IS VIA FED-EX GROUND WITH SIGNATURE REQUIRED. NO SHIPPING OUTSIDE OF CONUS. IT IS HELLACIOUSLY EXPENSIVE TO SHIP TO ALASKA, HAWAII, AND PUERTO RICO LET ALONE ANYWHERE FARTHER.

10. ALL SALES IN CALIFORNIA ARE SUBJECT TO 9.5% SALES TAX. I FIGURE THIS GOES WITHOUT SAYING BUT I ANNUNCIATE IT FOR THE RECORD.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PRICING:
"SHORT" - $290.00 Shipped within CONUS
"LONG" - $290.00 Shipped within CONUS
"XL" - $450.00 Shipped within CONUS

ALL SALES IN CALIFORNIA ARE SUBJECT TO 9.5% SALES TAX. NO SHIPPING OUTSIDE OF CONUS. IT IS EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE TO SHIP TO ALASKA, HAWAII, & PUERTO RICO LET ALONE ANYWHERE FARTHER.

SIZES
:
The various shooting platforms and chassis' available today make barrel length a poor method to determine what size case/drag bag someone needs. For the best fit, the the OAL (Overall Length) must be measured.

"SMALL/SHORT" DBs' fit up to 43.0" OAL
"LARGE/LONG" DBs' fit up to 50.0" OAL
"XL" DBs' fit up to 62.0" OAL

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

COLORS & PATTERNS:
The solid colors available are: "OD Green", "Ranger Green", "Coyote Brown" , and "Black" .

The patterns available are: "MultiCam","Black MultiCam","Woodland Camo","Kryptek Typhoon", and "Kryptek Highlander".

Also, in my Drag Bag Count in the feeler thread I had said that
"DigiCam"/"MARPAT" would be available. My apologies, but I've been informed that we need at least nine (9) DBs' ordered in it or it's a no-go. I only had a true count of three (3) "DigiCam"/"MARPAT", so we need to get another six (6) more DBs' before we can do the DigiCam/MARPAT.

WE WON'T BE DOING ANY "Rhodesian Brush Stroke", "A-TACS", or "3 Color Desert". Sorry, but you're out of luck.

Below are close-ups of the"Tactical Operations" name embroidered on the outside of the larger of the two exterior front Pockets on "OD Green", "Black", "Coyote Brown"
,"MultiCam", and "DigiCam"/"MARPAT" Drag Bags. The photos were shot outside with the sun at an off-axis angle and are a little washed-out - especially the Black, but are representative of the color or pattern overall. The other camo pattern photos aren't of actual Tac Ops DBs' and are approximations and may vary from the finished DB, especially the patterns not on 1000D Cordura).

"OD Green"

"Black"

"Coyote Brown"

"MultiCam"

"HSGI X2 in Black MultiCam"

"Kryptek Typhoon"

"Kryptek Highlander"

"DigiCam"/"MARPAT" - NEEDS A CUMULATIVE 9 OR MORE BAGS ORDERED

GENERAL CONSTRUCTION & FEATURES:
1000 Denier Cordura, Closed Cell Padding, HD Double Pull Zippers with Para Cord Pulls, HD Snap Buttons, Covered Main Zipper, Detachable Nose Cone features Extra Large HD Webbing Pull Loop, HD Webbing Leash with HD Fastex Buckle, and HD Webbing "rails" sewn around it's circumference to help the Nose slide & reduce abrasion as DB is pulled. Double-Stitched Seams throughout.

Exterior Front
- Large Slash Pocket with HD Single Pull Zipper with Para Cord Pull. Interior of Pocket features two (2) HD Webbing Hold-Downs with HD Fastex Buckles to secure supplies, gear, ect.

- Large Pocket with HD Double Pull Zippers with Para Cord Pulls. This Pocket has "Tactical Operations" embroidered on the exterior. The interior features two (2) HD Webbing Hold-Downs with HD Fastex Buckles to secure supplies, gear, ect., and also has another Pocket sewn to the back of the "face" of this Large Pocket. It's sort of hidden and is very easy to miss!

- Fully-padded Closed Cell, Hooded Suppressor Pocket with HD Fastex Buckle Closure.

- Two (2) Drain Holes at bottom of each Exterior Pocket to help drain water & spilled liquids

- HD Webbing Loops & Tabs can be used to attach foliage and/or debris for concealment, easily-lost items, ect

Exterior Rear
- Velcro Closure Pocket for storage of INCLUDED Stow-Away Shooting Mat. Dual HD Webbing Straps HD Fastex Buckles ensure the Shooting Mat Pocket remains closed under shifting load.

- INCLUDED Stow-Away Padded Shooting Mat features closed cell padding for all-day comfort. The Shooting Mat stores inside it's dedicated Pocket so you don't forget to pack it to the range!

- Velcro Closure Pocket for storage of INCLUDED Stow-Away Padded Shoulder Straps. The Padded Shoulder Straps HD Webbing & Closed Cell Padding to help distribute the load. A click of the HD Fastex Buckles separates the Padded Strap from the Lower Strap to Stow the Straps.

- Large HD Webbing Pull near DB's Nose for pulling the drag bag

- HD Webbing "rails" sewn along rear of drag bag to help the DB slide & reduce abrasion of rear of DB as DB is pulled

Main Compartment (Interior)
- Padded Closed Cell Muzzle Protector (Pocket) helps protect the all-important Crown & your rifle's accuracy!

- Large Full Length Closed-Cell Padded Baffle runs under the HD Double Pull Zipper, keeping the rifle & scope free from zipper scuffs

- Full Length Cleaning Rod Pocket with HD Snap Closure. The Cleaning Rod Pocket runs along the Spine of the DB

- Small Zippered Pocket for storing essentials such as lens cleaning kit, ammo bandoliers, illumination batteries, ect.

- Dual HD Webbing Rifle Hold-Downs to keep the rifle from shifting/bouncing around inside the DB in the back of your truck

Tac Ops MultiCam SHORT (accommodates up to 43.0" OAL):

Tac Ops OD Green SHORT (accommodates up to 43.0" OAL):

Tac Ops DigiCam/MARPAT LONG (accommodates up to 50.0" OAL):

Detachable Nose Cone with HD Fastex Buckle:

Exterior Large Slash Zipper Pocket & Padded Suppressor Pocket:

Hold-Downs inside Large Slash Zipper Pocket :

Hold-Downs inside of Exterior Large Zipper Pocket:

Padded Suppressor Pocket (shown open):

Tac Ops X-Ray 51 with 42.0" OAL inside of Tac Ops SHORT DB. There's 1.0" to spare inside the DB:

Close-up of Rifle Hold-Downs (Main Compartment):

Padded Muzzle Protector Pocket :

Small Zippered Pocket & Cleaning Rod Pocket inside Main Compartment:

Stow-Away Padded Shooting Mat. Now you see it:

...and now you don't. Shooting Mat Pocket is on the end (far right) with, the Lower Shoulder Strap Pocket on the left:

Rear Drag Handle (on left) and Padded (Upper) Shoulder Strap Pocket (on right):

Shoulder Straps deployed:

(Included) Shooting Mat measures 48.0"L x 25.5" W:

Thanks for looking. Please measure your rifle(s) and explicitly specify the size(s) and color(s)/patterns(s) you want so I can track the DBs' so Mike knows what needs to make.

Mike requested that Buyers' hold-off on mailing payments in until July 10th, which will give him a couple of weeks to order the materials and start sewing Bags. Also, please be sure to enclose a note with your payment that explicitly states the size(s) and color(s)/patterns(s) of the Drag Bag(s) you ordered along with your payment, TIA!

REMEMBER,
the only colors that will be definitely be offered are "OD Green", "Ranger Green", "Black", and"Coyote Brown".

The patterns that will be definitely be offered are "MultiCam", "Black MultiCam" , "Woodland Camo", "Kryptek Highlander", and "Kryptek Typoon".

As stated above, "DigiCam"/MARPAT need a cumulative of at least nine (9) DBs' ordered before Mike will order the fabric and make them.

I'm going to keep a running count of what members have ordered directly below this post for reference. Keep an eye on the "DigiCam/"MARPAT", as we need at least 9 DBs' ordered before we can get them made. It's a really cool pattern.

Keith

Last edited:
Tac Ops Drag Bag Group Buy List

Denotes color and/or pattern is contingent on a cumulative minimum quantity
**Denotes color and/or pattern is contingent on a cumulative minimum quantity & an alternate is specified

kft101 - 2 LARGE Woodland Camo
Tims - 1 SMALL BLACK MultiCam + 1 SMALL *DigiCam/MARPAT
moaorbust - 1 LARGE Woodland Camo
**NotInStock - 1 LARGE
*DigiCam/MARPAT
MPrimo - 1 SMALL BLACK MultiCam
holy cow - 1 SMALL MultiCam + 1 LARGE MultiCam
CavScout85 - 1 LARGE BLACK MultiCam
Jerry V - 1 LARGE BLACK MultiCam
STLSteve86 - 1 LARGE OD Green

TacticalDillhole - 1 SMALL MultiCam - 1 SMALL Ranger Green
**MrSmith - 1 LARGE *DigiCam/MARPAT
Krob95 - 1 LARGE BLACK MultiCam
rhodges89 - 1 LARGE MultiCam
asus611 - 1 LARGE BLACK MultiCam
wjwill - 1 SMALL Woodland Camo + 1 SMALL BLACK
siscoe308 - 1 SMALL Woodland Camo
Cav1993 - 1 XL BLACK MultiCam
shaun1826 - 1 LARGE Ranger Green
bsfl - 1 LARGE MultiCam
scorpio 25 - 1 LARGE Coyote Brown -
CHANGE TO 1 LARGE MARPAT IF ENOUGH MATERIAL ON ROLL
D46Infinity - 1 LARGE MultiCam
fat7hogs - 1 LARGE BLACK MultiCam
Duc - 1 LARGE MultiCam + 1 XL MultiCam
uncle_smokey - 1 SMALL OD Green

DROWN - 1 LARGE BLACK MultiCam
W54/XM-388 - 1 SMALL Kryptek Highlander + 1 LARGE Kryptek Highlander
Joe A - 1 LARGE BLACK Multicam
2muchcowbell - 1 LARGE MultiCam

**el-wood - 1 LARGE DigiCam/MARPAT
Bri0242 -
1 LARGE BLACK MultiCam.
ericwiseman - 1 LARGE BLACK
sharpshot50 - 1 LARGE BLACK MultiCam
ChadL - 1 SMALL Kryptek Typhoon + 1 LARGE Kryptek Typhoon
Jetson - 1 LARGE MultiCam

Wb7 - 1 SMALL MultiCam + 1 SMALL **DigiCam/MARPAT
yakstone - 1 SMALL DigiCam/MARPAT
Slowroll - 1 LARGE BLACK MultiCam
**Speedjunkie - 1 LARGE Coyote Brown + 1 SMALL **DigiCam/MARPAT
bpair - 1 LARGE Woodland Camo
jwknutson17 - 1 LARGE BLACK MultiCam
laylandad - 1 LARGE Coyote Brown
Stick42 - 1 LARGE BLACK MultiCam
Eaglearcher20 - 1 LARGE BLACK MultiCam
*mark82 - 1 LARGE DigiCam/MARPAT + 1 LARGE BLACK MultiCam

*Nik H - 1 LARGE DigiCam/MARPAT
craigos - 1 LARGE BLACK MultiCam
vereceleritas - 1 SMALL Ranger Green
*Uspsa2011 - 1 LARGE MARPAT
Wnick308 - 1 LARGE Ranger Green
napt0wnc1ty99 - 1 LARGE BLACK MultiCam
secondwind - 1 SMALL MultiCam
Bakwa - 1 SMALL Woodland Camo
jetjock07 - 1 LARGE BLACK MultiCam
padom - 1 LARGE BLACK MultiCam
Iron Arch - 1 LARGE BLACK MultiCam
Diablo - 1 SMALL DigiCam/MARPAT
kania - 1 LARGE DigiCam/MARPAT
zetroc - 1 LARGE MultiCam & 1 SMALL Coyote Brown
CaptainT - 1 LARGE DigiCam/MARPAT
**elwarpo - 1 LARGE DigiCam/MARPAT + 1 SMALL DigiCam/MARPAT
EasyID - 1 SMALL Kryptek Highlander
medic103 - 1 SMALL Woodland Camo
Cpwilly - 1 SMALL BLACK MultiCam
Ruggedtouch - 1 LARGE Coyote Brown
STLSteve - 1 LARGE Coyote Brown
EasyID - 1 LARGE Woodland Camo
xtant23 - 1 LARGE Kryptek Highlander
greggdrews - 1 LARGE OD Green
SkyScrapin - 1 SMALL Black MultiCam & 1 SMALL Woodland Camo
kadechiz - 1 LARGE BLACK MultiCam
Wb7 - 1 LARGE BLACK MultiCam
jwknutson17 - 1 LARGE Woodland Camo
MnMWC - 1 LARGE BLACK MultiCam

kft101 - 1 SMALL Ranger Green
earthtrekker1775 - 1 LARGE BLACK MultiCam
Bayoubigcat - 1 LARGE OD Green
TacticalDillhole - 1 LARGE Woodland Camo

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

**MrSmith - Alternate is 1 LARGE Kryptek Highlander
**NotInStock - Alternate is 1 LARGE BLACK MultiCam

**el-wood - Alternate is 1 LARGE Woodland Camo
**Wb7 - Alternate is 1 SMALL BLACK MultiCam

Speedjunkie - Alternate is 1 SMALL MultiCam
**elwarpo - 1 LARGE MultiCam + 1 SMALL MultiCam

Last edited:
Tac Ops Drag Bag Group Buy Bag Totals

*Denotes color and/or pattern is contingent on a cumulative minimum quantity
**Denotes color and/or pattern is contingent on a cumulative minimum quantity & an alternate is specified

OD Green
SMALL - II
LARGE - III
XL

Ranger Green
SMALL - II
LARGE - II
XL

Black
SMALL - I
LARGE - I
XL

Coyote Brown
SMALL - I
LARGE - III I
XL

MultiCam
SMALL - III
LARGE - III III II
XL - I

Black MultiCam
SMALL - III I
LARGE - III III III III III III III I
XL - I

Woodland Camo
SMALL - III II
LARGE - III III I
XL

Kryptek Highlander
SMALL - II
LARGE - II
XL

Kryptek Typhoon
SMALL - I
LARGE - I
XL

*DigiCam/MARPAT (Need a cumulative of nine (9) to get DigiCam/MARPAT sewn). DigiCam/MARPAT IS ON!

*SMALL DigiCam/MARPAT - III III
*LARGE DigiCam/MARPAT - III III III II
*XL DigiCam/MARPAT -

Last edited:
Awesome! Please put me down for 2 drag bags in woodland camo, both size large/long. Thanks!

I will take :

1 short Black Multicam and 1 short Digicam/MARPAT if it becomes available.

Last edited:
I think you already have me down for 1 long woodland. I am assuming now is the time to send a MO?

I think you already have me down for 1 long woodland. I am assuming now is the time to send a MO?

Mike requested that Buyers' hold-off on mailing payments in until July 10th,
which will give him a couple of weeks to order the materials and start sewing Bags. Also, please be sure to enclose a note with your payment that explicitly states the size(s) and color(s)/patterns(s) of the Drag Bag(s) you ordered along with your payment, TIA!

If you'd like to mail in your payment after July 5th that should be ok as well. We are just trying to have as many as possible ready in a timely manner, please be patient if your bag doesn't ship immediately...

Check...

Mike R.

I would like 1 LG digicam/marpat if it becomes available, otherwise I will settle on the black multicam.

BTW, any chance of just will calling with cash as I am in Riverside County so BH is not too far and avoids the bad stare from my wife if she sees the purchase. :)

Thanks for doing this ... confirming my order from the "feeler" thread.

1 short/small bag in BLACK MULTICAM

PMO mailed on July 6th!

Last edited:
Confirm me for 1 Large/long in Multicam Black. Will send MO as instructed along with shipping instructions.

The Tac Ops Drag Bag Group Buy is on. There are some Ground Rules which I respectfully request that all abide by. If you don't, you are subject to exclusion from the Group Buy.

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ MY ORIGINAL POST, AS INFO REGARDING FEATURES, AVAILABLE PATTERNS & COLORS, SIZES, PRICING, SHIPPING, ARE ALL IN THE ORIGINAL POST. I'M NOT GOING TO CHASE AFTER PEOPLE ASKING IF THEY CAN GET XYZ COLOR OR PATTERN, TRY TO FIGURE-OUT WHAT SIZE BAG SOMEONE NEEDS BECAUSE THEY'RE TOO LAZY TO READ, OR ASK IF THEY HAVE A 2ND OR 3RD COLOR CHOICE.

2. PER MIKE, FAILURE TO ABIDE BY ANY OR ALL OF THE GROUND RULES SET FORTH HERE MAYN RENDER YOUR ABILITY TO PURCHASE IN THIS GROUP BUY VOID. SO DON'T BE A TOOL.

3. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOT INVOLVED IN THE RECEIPT AND/OR TRACKING OF PAYMENTS, NOR AM I RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING AND/OR TRACKING OF DRAG BAGS. THEREFORE, PLEASE DO NOT PM OR EMAIL ME REGARDING YOUR PAYMENT OR SHIPPING & TRACKING STATUS. I WILL IGNORE ALL PMs' & EMAILs’ REGARDING THE SAME.

FOR INQUIRIES ABOUT PAYMENT RECEIPT, ORDER STATUS, OR TRACKING INFO PLEASE CALL THE TAC OPS OFFICE AND SPEAK WITH ONE OF THE LADIES THERE AT (310) 275-8797. TIA FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND COMPLIANCE.

5. THERE WILL BE A LIMITED NUMBER OF DRAG BAGS AVAILABLE IN EACH COLOR, AND THAT'S IT. I'VE HAD TOO MANY PEOPLE CHANGING THEIR MINDS ON COLOR AND/OR PATTERN, AND BECAUSE THE MATERIALS TO MAKE THE BAGS MUST BE ORDERED SEVERAL WEEKS PRIOR TO SEWING AND ARE NOT RETURNABLE TAC OPS CAN'T HAVE PEOPLE CHANGING ORDERS. PLEASE DETERMINE THE COLOR/PATTERN, SIZE(S) AND QUANTITY/QUANTITIES OF EACH DB YOU WANT BEFORE ORDERING.

6. PLEASE MEASURE THE OAL (OVERALL LENGTH) OF YOUR RIFLE(S) TO DETERMINE WHAT LENGTH DRAG BAG YOU REQUIRE FOR THE RESPECTIVE RIFLE. THE VARIOUS SHOOTING PLATFORMS AND CHASSIS' AVAILABLE TODAY MAKE BARREL LENGTH A POOR METHOD OF DETERMING WHAT SIZE DB SOMEONE NEEDS FOR A GIVEN RIFLE. FOR AN ACCURATE FIT, THE OAL MUST BE MEASURED. BELOW ARE THE AVAILABLE DB SIZES AND THE OAL EACH BAG SUPPORTS. "FITS UP TO" IS MAX LENGTH. DON'T TRY TO CRAM AN EXTRA 2" + INTO A BAG, AS IT WILL BE TOO TIGHT.

"SMALL/SHORT" Drag Bag fits up to 43.0" OAL
"LARGE/LONG" Drag Bag fits up to 50.0" OAL
"XL" Drag Bag fits up to 62.0" OAL.

7. PAYMENT(S) TO BE MADE IN THE FORM OF (USPS) MONEY ORDER OR PERSONAL CHECK. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND PAYMENT BY PMO (POSTAL MONEY ORDER), AS CHECKS CAN TAKE UP TO FOUR (4) WEEKS TO CLEAR BOTH YOUR BANK AND TAC OPS BANK HERE IN CALIFORNIA. THAT'S NO SHIT, JACKASS. ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE PAYABLE TO, AND MAILED TO:

TACTICAL OPERATIONS, INC.
433 NORTH CAMDEN DRIVE, 4TH FLOOR
BEVERLY HILLS, CALIFORNIA 90210

IT'S EXTREMELY IMPORTANT THE "INC." APPEAR AFTER "TACTICAL OPERATIONS", AND THAT "4TH FLOOR" APPEAR AFTER "433 NORTH CAMDEN DRIVE". THERE ARE OTHER COMPANIES CALLED TACTICAL OPERATIONS AND WE'VE HAD TROUBLE CASHING PAYMENTS WHEN INCORRECTLY FILLED-OUT. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A DRAG BAG IF YOUR PAYMENT(S) ARE INCORRECTLY FILLED-OUT. RATHER, THE PAYMENT(s) WILL BE VOIDED AND MAILED BACK TO YOU.

ALSO, PLEASE USE BLOCK LETTERING WHEN YOU ADDRESS YOUR PAYMENT, AS WELL AS THE SIZE AND COLOR OR PATTERN OF THE DRAG BAGS(S) ORDERED. OFTENTIMES, PEOPLE'S WRITING IS SO ILLEGIBLE MIKE COULDN'T FIGURE-OUT THE PERSON'S NAME & ADDRESS, AND HE HAD TO WAIT UNTIL PEOPLE CALLED WONDERING WHERE THEIR BAG WAS BEFORE HE KNEW WHOSE CHECK OR MONEY ORDER HE HAD OR WHAT IT WAS FOR!

8. NO SHIPPING OUTSIDE OF CONUS. IT IS HELLACIOUSLY EXPENSIVE TO SHIP TO ALASKA, HAWAII, AND PUERTO RICO LET ALONE ANYWHERE FARTHER.

PRICING:
"SHORT" - $290.00 Shipped within CONUS
"LONG" - $290.00 Shipped within CONUS
"XL" - $450.00 Shipped within CONUS

NO SHIPPING OUTSIDE OF CONUS. IT IS EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE TO SHIP TO ALASKA, HAWAII, & PUERTO RICO LET ALONE ANYWHERE FARTHER.

SIZES
:
The various shooting platforms and chassis' available today make barrel length a poor method to determine what size case/drag bag someone needs. For the best fit, the the OAL (Overall Length) must be measured.

"SMALL/SHORT" DBs' fit up to 43.0" OAL
"LARGE/LONG" DBs' fit up to 50.0" OAL
"XL" DBs' fit up to 62.0" OAL.

COLORS & PATTERNS:
The solid colors available are: "OD Green", "Ranger Green", "Coyote Brown" , and "Black" .

The patterns available are: "MultiCam","Black MultiCam","Woodland Camo","Kryptek Typhoon", and "Kryptek Highlander".

Also, in my Drag Bag Count in the feeler thread I had said that
"DigiCam"/"MARPAT" would be available. My apologies, but I've been informed that we need at least nine (9) DBs' ordered in it or it's a no-go. I only had a true count of three (3) "DigiCam"/"MARPAT", so we need to get another six (6) more DBs' before we can do the DigiCam/MARPAT.

WE WON'T BE DOING ANY "Rhodesian Brush Stroke", "A-TACS", or "3 Color Desert". Sorry, but you're out of luck.

Below are close-ups of the"Tactical Operations" name embroidered on the outside of the larger of the two exterior front Pockets on "OD Green", "Black", "Coyote Brown"
,"MultiCam", and "DigiCam"/"MARPAT" Drag Bags. The photos were shot outside with the sun at an off-axis angle and are a little washed-out - especially the Black, but are representative of the color or pattern overall. The other camo pattern photos aren't of actual Tac Ops DBs' and are approximations and may vary from the finished DB, especially the patterns not on 1000D Cordura).

"OD Green"

"Black"

"Coyote Brown"

"MultiCam"

"HSGI X2 in Black MultiCam"

"Kryptek Typhoon"

"Kryptek Highlander"

"DigiCam"/"MARPAT" - NEEDS A CUMULATIVE 9 OR MORE BAGS ORDERED

GENERAL CONSTRUCTION & FEATURES:
1000 Denier Cordura, Closed Cell Padding, HD Double Pull Zippers with Para Cord Pulls, HD Snap Buttons, Covered Main Zipper, Detachable Nose Cone features Extra Large HD Webbing Pull Loop, HD Webbing Leash with HD Fastex Buckle, and HD Webbing "rails" sewn around it's circumference to help the Nose slide & reduce abrasion as DB is pulled. Double-Stitched Seams throughout.

Exterior Front
- Large Slash Pocket with HD Single Pull Zipper with Para Cord Pull. Interior of Pocket features two (2) HD Webbing Hold-Downs with HD Fastex Buckles to secure supplies, gear, ect.

- Large Pocket with HD Double Pull Zippers with Para Cord Pulls. This Pocket has "Tactical Operations" embroidered on the exterior. The interior features two (2) HD Webbing Hold-Downs with HD Fastex Buckles to secure supplies, gear, ect., and also has another Pocket sewn to the back of the "face" of this Large Pocket. It's sort of hidden and is very easy to miss!

- Fully-padded Closed Cell, Hooded Suppressor Pocket with HD Fastex Buckle Closure.

- Two (2) Drain Holes at bottom of each Exterior Pocket to help drain water & spilled liquids

- HD Webbing Loops & Tabs can be used to attach foliage and/or debris for concealment, easily-lost items, ect

Exterior Rear
- Velcro Closure Pocket for storage of INCLUDED Stow-Away Shooting Mat. Dual HD Webbing Straps HD Fastex Buckles ensure the Shooting Mat Pocket remains closed under shifting load.

- INCLUDED Stow-Away Padded Shooting Mat features closed cell padding for all-day comfort. The Shooting Mat stores inside it's dedicated Pocket so you don't forget to pack it to the range!

- Velcro Closure Pocket for storage of INCLUDED Stow-Away Padded Shoulder Straps. The Padded Shoulder Straps HD Webbing & Closed Cell Padding to help distribute the load. A click of the HD Fastex Buckles separates the Padded Strap from the Lower Strap to Stow the Straps.

- Large HD Webbing Pull near DB's Nose for pulling the drag bag

- HD Webbing "rails" sewn along rear of drag bag to help the DB slide & reduce abrasion of rear of DB as DB is pulled

Main Compartment (Interior)
- Padded Closed Cell Muzzle Protector (Pocket) helps protect the all-important Crown & your rifle's accuracy!

- Large Full Length Closed-Cell Padded Baffle runs under the HD Double Pull Zipper, keeping the rifle & scope free from zipper scuffs

- Full Length Cleaning Rod Pocket with HD Snap Closure. The Cleaning Rod Pocket runs along the Spine of the DB

- Small Zippered Pocket for storing essentials such as lens cleaning kit, ammo bandoliers, illumination batteries, ect.

- Dual HD Webbing Rifle Hold-Downs to keep the rifle from shifting/bouncing around inside the DB in the back of your truck

Tac Ops MultiCam SHORT (accommodates up to 43.0" OAL):

Tac Ops OD Green SHORT (accommodates up to 43.0" OAL):

Tac Ops DigiCam/MARPAT LONG (accommodates up to 50.0" OAL):

Detachable Nose Cone with HD Fastex Buckle:

Exterior Large Slash Zipper Pocket & Padded Suppressor Pocket:

Hold-Downs inside Large Slash Zipper Pocket :

Hold-Downs inside of Exterior Large Zipper Pocket:

Padded Suppressor Pocket (shown open):

Tac Ops X-Ray 51 with 42.0" OAL inside of Tac Ops SHORT DB. There's 1.0" to spare inside the DB:

Close-up of Rifle Hold-Downs (Main Compartment):

Padded Muzzle Protector Pocket :

Small Zippered Pocket & Cleaning Rod Pocket inside Main Compartment:

Stow-Away Padded Shooting Mat. Now you see it:

...and now you don't. Shooting Mat Pocket is on the end (far right) with, the Lower Shoulder Strap Pocket on the left:

Rear Drag Handle (on left) and Padded (Upper) Shoulder Strap Pocket (on right):

Shoulder Straps deployed:

(Included) Shooting Mat measures 48.0"L x 25.5" W:

Thanks for looking. Please measure your rifle(s) and explicitly specify the size(s) and color(s)/patterns(s) you want so I can track the DBs' so Mike knows what needs to make.

Mike requested that Buyers' hold-off on mailing payments in until July 10th, which will give him a couple of weeks to order the materials and start sewing Bags. Also, please be sure to enclose a note with your payment that explicitly states the size(s) and color(s)/patterns(s) of the Drag Bag(s) you ordered along with your payment, TIA!

REMEMBER,
the only colors that will be definitely be offered are "OD Green", "Ranger Green", "Black", and"Coyote Brown".

The patterns that will be definitely be offered are "MultiCam", "Black MultiCam" , "Woodland Camo", "Kryptek Highlander", and "Kryptek Typoon".

As stated above, "DigiCam"/MARPAT need a cumulative of at least nine (9) DBs' ordered before Mike will order the fabric and make them.

I'm going to keep a running count of what members have ordered directly below this post for reference. Keep an eye on the "DigiCam/"MARPAT", as we need at least 9 DBs' ordered before we can get them made. It's a really cool pattern.

Keith
Keith,

Couple quick questions.

1. I don't see a sample of the Ranger Green
2. Is the padded Suppressor pocket or padded muzzle pocket lined with the same heat resistant material that suppressor cover is typically lined with?

You can put me down for a small in multicam as of right now, unless i like the ranger green better when i see it.

I will take one (1) Large/Long DB in "DigiCam"/"MARPAT" .

Payment per instructions.

Thank you,
MrSmith

I would like 1 LG digicam/marpat if it becomes available, otherwise I will settle on the black multicam.

BTW, any chance of just will calling with cash as I am in Riverside County so BH is not too far and avoids the bad stare from my wife if she sees the purchase. :)
Roger that, NotInStock, You're on the List for 1 LARGE DigiCam/MARPAT, with 1 LARGE BLACK MultiCam as the alternate.

Regarding a "Will Call" on your Drag Bag, send me a PM with your cell number. It appears that you don't have your preferences to receive PMs or I would have sent you a PM.

Put me down for one large bag in black multicam. MO will be sent July 10th per your instructions. Thank you guys for doing this group buy!

This was discussed in the other thread. I am still wanting both of these drag bags. I can have payment out to you the end of next week.

Attachments

• dragbag.jpg
    dragbag.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 133
Keith,

Couple quick questions.

1. I don't see a sample of the Ranger Green
That's because I don't have a photo to post. If you know the color palette, you know that OD Green is very "Olive", while Ranger Green has a lot of grey in it (think Foliage Green). I'm trying to get a photo of OD Green side-by-side with Ranger Green but I don't know if & when I'll get it.
2. Is the padded Suppressor pocket or padded muzzle pocket lined with the same heat resistant material that suppressor cover is typically lined with?
Nope. The entire Drag Bag is sewn with standard 1000D Cordura.
You can put me down for a small in multicam as of right now, unless i like the ranger green better when i see it.
Roger, TacticalDillhole. You're on the List for 1 SMALL MultiCam.

Keith

Last edited:
That's because I don't have a photo to post. If you know the color palette, you know that OD Green is very "Olive", while Ranger Green has a lot of grey in it (think Foliage Green). I'm trying to get a photo of OD Green side-by-side with Ranger Green but I don't know if & when I'll get it.

Nope. The entire Drag Bag is sewn with standard 1000D Cordura.

Roger, TacticalDillhole. You're on the List for 1 SMALL MultiCam.

Keith
Hey, appreciate the response. I figured it was the standard ranger green but I wanted to make sure. Guessing this is pretty close?

7A0405E7-4575-4447-AC35-9451AFE4F9BD.jpeg

if it’s not a huge hassle, I’d like the ranger green instead of multi cam. If it’s a hassle, don’t sweat it at all, I’m perfectly happy with multi.
thanks again.

Hey, appreciate the response. I figured it was the standard ranger green but I wanted to make sure. Guessing this is pretty close?

View attachment 7360406
if it’s not a huge hassle, I’d like the ranger green instead of multi cam. If it’s a hassle, don’t sweat it at all, I’m perfectly happy with multi.
thanks again.
Hmm. I don't know what to tell you. On my screen that looks very brownish. I think you should stick with your (SMALL) MultiCam.

Keith

If we’re going to be paying via personal check, any issues with just sending in payment now if we’ve already put down what we want, to give the check some extra lead time to clear?

If we’re going to be paying via personal check, any issues with just sending in payment now if we’ve already put down what we want, to give the check some extra lead time to clear?
I think that will be fine, kft101. However, I know that the payments will be "batched", so sending in your check now may or may not mean it gets deposited right away (and thus getting a jump on the check-clearance period). Sometimes checks clear both banks right away, while others take longer for one reason or another. It seems that COVID-19 has slowed lots of processes down some.

Keith

Reactions: kft101