• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Group Buys Tac Ops Drag Bag Group CLOSED 9/5!

If you make the MARPAT I would like;
1x Large MARPAT
1x Large Black MutiCam
Roger that, mark82. You have 1 LARGE MARPAT + 1 LARGE BLACK MultiCam.
If you dont make MARPAT;
1x Large Black MultiCam
So to be clear, you have no alternate for your LARGE MARPAT (i.e., you'll just take the [1] BLACK MultiCam).

Keith

Thats correct, don't really need the second bag, but if available in MARPAT I would make the jump for it.

At some point I would need to know whether to send payment for the second bag. Either notify prior to 8 Jul or I can send for two and get a refund, your call, let me know how you want me to handle it.

Last edited:
I will take one (1) Large/Long DB in "DigiCam"/"MARPAT" .

Payment per instructions.

Thank you,
MrSmith

While the MARPAT numbers look promising and my hopes high, my alternate will be Kryptek Highlander, same size.

I am completely out of pocket July 8th through the 15th. May I send payment and shipping details either before or after these dates?

Thank you,
MrSmith

Is there a decision on whether the MARPAT will be offered?

I really don't need another bag but would definitely spring for that

It looks like they are only a couple away from having the required number at last count.

Pretty sure there are enough orders for Marpat based on what I see. Waiting for the thumbs up to send the cash for mine.
Might grab a second if we are one short on Marpat.

Mike / Keith,
IF it would Seal the Deal on MARPAT..I would change my order for;
1- XL MultiCam
1- L MultiCam
to MARPAT. If it wouldn't piss you off too much.

Let me know.

Keith;

Cant find your reply in the thread yet but,

My intent is exactly as I wrote it, if there wont be any MARPAT I only want the Blk Multi, one bag in BM. But if MARPAT is going to happen I will take a second bag in that. Total of one in BM and one in MARPAT.

Looks like a couple other folks would want MARPAT if it is available, subsequent to my post. Maybe up to nine depending on how you want to count the conditional interests. NikH and Yakstone plus mine makes 7.8.9. If you change Duc to two MARPATs that should make 11?

Last edited:
Thats correct, don't really need the second bag, but if available in MARPAT I would make the jump for it.

At some point I would need to know whether to send payment for the second bag. Either notify prior to 8 Jul or I can send for two and get a refund, your call, let me know how you want me to handle it.
Your bag count in Post #109 was incorrect, but at this point I don't think that there will be a problem getting MARPAT sewn. FYI, the MARPAT count was at seven (7), including your one (1) LARGE MARPAT and yakstone's one (1) SMALL MARPAT. At that point, Nik H hadn't committed to buying yet. Now that he's spoken for a MARPAT (1 LARGE MARPAT), we're now at eight(8) without Duc changing his pattern over from MultiCam to MARPAT (thanks for being willing to take one for the Team, Duc).

We need yakstone to step-up and order a second MARPAT, unless you're willing to order two (2) MARPATs' instead of a MARPAT and a BLACK MultiCam.

Either way, then we'd have the nine cumulative DigiCam/MARPATs' we need.

I say go ahead and send in payment for your two (2) Bags on July 5th.

Keith

While the MARPAT numbers look promising and my hopes high, my alternate will be Kryptek Highlander, same size.

I am completely out of pocket July 8th through the 15th. May I send payment and shipping details either before or after these dates?

Thank you,
MrSmith
As I just said to mark82, I don't think there's going to be a problem getting MARPAT sewn. We're 1 Bag from the cumulative of nine (9) we need so I'm 99.9% sure Tac Ops won't need to exercise your alternate of a LARGE Kryptek Highlander.

And please feel free to send in your payment starting July 5th, TIA.

Keith

If another MARPAT bag is needed to fulfill the minimum I would be willing to change from 1 large black multicam to 1 large MARPAT.

I could swear I saw more than 10 people that want one
That would be "No".
I will make it official

I will take 1 Large/Long in MARPAT if available....no alternate
Roger that, Nik H. You're on the List for 1 LARGE MARPAT.

Keith

Reactions: Nik H
Pretty sure there are enough orders for Marpat based on what I see. Waiting for the thumbs up to send the cash for mine.
Might grab a second if we are one short on Marpat.
We're one (1) MARPAT short of the cumulative of nine(9) to get MARPAT sewn. I suggest that you order another MARPAT!

Whether you up your order to two MARPATs' or not, please feel free to send in your payment starting July 5th, TIA.

Keith

Mike / Keith,
IF it would Seal the Deal on MARPAT..I would change my order for;
1- XL MultiCam
1- L MultiCam
to MARPAT. If it wouldn't piss you off too much.

Let me know.
Thanks for thinking of the Greater Good, but I think we'll be OK without you switching patterns, Duc. And how could I be offended by the switch when you'd be doing it for the benefit of others? Thanks again.

Keith

Last edited:
So just want to confirm,we are good to go on sending USPS MO tomorrow the 6th? Or wait until the 10th?

So just want to confirm,we are good to go on sending USPS MO tomorrow the 6th? Or wait until the 10th?

You can if you'd like but I really don't want people blowing up my office phone or pm inbox asking if their bag (s) shipped yet. We are making the GB bags now and some wont ship till after the 15th or maybe the 20th so its on you guys. We can process your payments and get the labels ready and as the bags come off the machines they will ship ASAP...

Thank you for understanding...

Mike R.

Reactions: Stick42
You can if you'd like but I really don't want people blowing up my office phone or pm inbox asking if their bag (s) shipped yet. We are making the GB bags now and some wont ship till after the 15th or maybe the 20th so its on you guys. We can process your payments and get the labels ready and as the bags come off the machines they will ship ASAP...

Thank you for understanding...

Mike R.

That is perfectly fine with me. Appreciate the response, and thanks again for the opportunity.

Keith

I posted in the feeler thread for a small muilticam, I didn't see my name on the list in this thread. If still available I'll take one. I'm a California resident so I will send in $290 + 9.5% so $317.55?
Thanks

David

Sent PMO this morning for 1 Large Black Multicam. Thanks Dan
I also sent out the PMO this morning for my large MARPAT
Roger that. However, please remember the Ground Rules of the Tac Ops Drag Bag Group Buy, SUCH AS ME NOT NOT HAVING ANYTHING TO DO WITH PAYMENT TRACKING & RECEIPT OR DRAG BAG SHIPPING & TRACKING SO DO NOT PM OR EMAIL ME ABOUT ANY OF THE AFORE-MENTIONED TOPICS.

I ALSO CAUTION EVERYONE NOT TO CONTACT MIKE ABOUT THE AFORE-MENTIONED TOPICS EITHER, TIA.

P.S. - The CAPS aren't directed to you two - they're for everyone.

Keith

Keith

I posted in the feeler thread for a small muilticam, I didn't see my name on the list in this thread. If still available I'll take one. I'm a California resident so I will send in $290 + 9.5% so $317.55?
Thanks

David
Yes, $317.55 for California Sales, thank you for your correct computation. I've put you on the List for one (1) SMALL MultiCam.

Also please read the Ground Rules in the Tac Ops Drag Bag Group Buy Open! thread on page one. Below was the second paragraph of the topic:

If you posted in the Group Buy "feeler" titled "Get Ready for Another Tac Ops Drag Bag Group Buy" and want to order a Drag Bag, YOU NEED TO POST IN THIS THREAD. The info from the other thread is not being carried over to this one.

Thank you.

If it's not too late, put me down for (1) Small Woodland.
I'll send the MO as soon as my name is confirmed on the list.

Cheers!

Yes.

Keith

I can send in payment, but I would like if yall can hold on to my 2 bags for a couple of weeks till I get somethings sorted on my end. They are having talks of shutting down the project I am on in Georgia. So I not sure ywt to ship here or to my house in Kentucky.

Keith,

One small in Marpat.

Can I go ahead and send payment?

I can send in payment, but I would like if yall can hold on to my 2 bags for a couple of weeks till I get somethings sorted on my end. They are having talks of shutting down the project I am on in Georgia. So I not sure ywt to ship here or to my house in Kentucky.
Roger that. I'll let Mike know to hold your DBs' (1 SMALL Woodland Camo & 1 SMALL BLACK) until we hear from you about your shipping address.

Keith