• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Tac Ops Drag Bags coming soon...

Hay!
He said "handful of colors" what was I to think ?
Sounded rainbow'ish at first glance.....but Mike would never...would he ?

I'm not all big up into colors, something black (would suck in the desert sun) or tactical peanut butter would do just fine by me.

1666448904464.jpeg

So I guess my couple months in these times is actually 10 months haha. Didn't seem that long ago.

• Haha
Reactions: TheOE800 and Nik H
Ok, here we go with the first little run and first come first serve the price will be just like before...

I only have 9 bags today and will have about 60 to 70 in 2 or 3 weeks in other colors...

Because the shipping and handling used to be around $28 to $38 a bag with the large box it is now around $65 to $75 because of covid depending on where your located...

I'll be asking $325.00 shipped to your door ( free shipping and a small discount on the bag (s) )

Available 1 small OD , 5 small Coyote Brown , 3 small Multi Cam

Thank you

Mike R.

IMPORTANT When claiming a bag state I'll take 1 of 5 Coyote brown etc... On your check state whatever number you are. Please type a return name & address on a piece of paper with your check because I am not a handwriting expert been there done that. Probably want to put a phone number on there as well :)

Tactical Operations, Inc.
9701 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1000
Beverly Hills, Ca. 90212

P.S. That price is not for Hawaii, PR or Alaska.

I will take OD.. if you find a second OD I’ll snag the second and save on the shipping.

[Taking the 1/1 OD]

Thanks

Did I miss where the sizes are? I will be waiting for a black multicam but would like to figure out the sizes.

We are Not Making that color this go around...

Mike R.

I've looked at a few drag bags and like a lot of the features of this bag. Might have to see what colors it comes in Large.

Have you considered adding a bipod loading strap on the foldable shooting mat?

Gentlemen I am sorry for the delay on the large bags and especially the Black Multi Cam bags they are almost ready...

I do have ready to ship

4 small Coyote Brown
1 small Multi Cam

Maybe 1 small OD if hide member 7421 doesn't take it...

Mike R.

With Mikes blessing, I have a Large Black MC bag that has never been used. Still in the box. I purchased it in a group buy a couple years ago if remember right. I just always use the small one I have. Fits my Tango perfect. If someone needs one that wasn’t able to get one I’ll let mine go for 275 plus shipping. That’s what I paid for it a couple years ago. I use pirate ship so it shouldn’t be too bad on shipping.

Joe

With Mikes blessing, I have a Large Black MC bag that has never been used. Still in the box. I purchased it in a group buy a couple years ago if remember right. I just always use the small one I have. Fits my Tango perfect. If someone needs one that wasn’t able to get one I’ll let mine go for 275 plus shipping. That’s what I paid for it a couple years ago. I use pirate ship so it shouldn’t be too bad on shipping.

Joe
SPF.