• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Tac Ops Kilo 51 has arrived !!!

Re: Tac Ops Kilo 51 has arrived !!!

i don't know about the rest of the weapons features but damn it looks nice.

Does anyone know what the muzzle is threaded? Smaller then 5/8x24 and larger then 1/2x28. I am confused
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does anyone know what the muzzle is threaded? Smaller then 5/8x24 and larger then 1/2x28. I am confused
wink.gif
</div></div>
Normally 9/16-24. <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Always</span></span> Class 3A (Muzzle), Class 3B (Thread Protector).

Keith

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Carter Mayfield</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mike R would know... why don't you give him a call? </div></div>

I have called today, left a message. Sent PM's and just now emailed him. Im sure he will see my message before to long. I know he is a busy guy. I am in no rush right now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bward</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's 9/16x24. Not sure why, but Mike likes 9/16 a lot better than 5/8.</div></div>

Larger shoulder on the barrel for the suppressor to tighten and square up against.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bward</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's 9/16x24. Not sure why, but Mike likes 9/16 a lot better than 5/8.</div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">Larger shoulder on the barrel for the suppressor to tighten and square up against.</span> </span></div></div>

Ding! Ding! Winner, winner, chicken dinner! <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">jasonk</span></span> is exactly correct. <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">bward</span></span> posted while I was proof-reading my post before I hit the submit button.

Keith

kys338,

hey how do you like the kilo51?? I've got a TacOps Can and it's freaking awesome. Just wondering what you think of the fit and finish the kilo?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Aries64</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bward</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's 9/16x24. Not sure why, but Mike likes 9/16 a lot better than 5/8.</div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">Larger shoulder on the barrel for the suppressor to tighten and square up against.</span> </span></div></div>

Ding! Ding! Winner, winner, chicken dinner! <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">jasonk</span></span> is exactly correct. <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">bward</span></span> posted while I was proof-reading my post before I hit the submit button.

Keith</div></div>
Makes sense. I had always wondered what the reason behind it was, but always forgot to ask.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Makes sense. I had always wondered what the reason behind it was, but always forgot to ask.</div></div>

It kind of makes sense to me as well but who am I
wink.gif

<span style="font-weight: bold">Mike
Tac Ops</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Black Ops</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Makes sense. I had always wondered what the reason behind it was, but always forgot to ask.</div></div>

It kind of makes sense to me as well but who am I
wink.gif

Tac Ops</span>

</div></div>

You're just some guy that builds rifles from time to time.
grin.gif
(And very well at that)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You're just some guy that builds rifles from time to time. (And very well at that)</div></div>

Thanks Mike because somethimes I forget who I am, well you know with all the Ex wifes BS lately LOL
wink.gif
Let me know when you are heading to Beverly Hills so we can hook up again and this time I'm paying...

Ruth Chris, Mortons, Rock Suger, Sushi just pick one...

By the way I Like the New Name
smile.gif

<span style="font-weight: bold"> Mike
Tac Op</span>s

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Black Ops</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You're just some guy that builds rifles from time to time. (And very well at that)</div></div>

Thanks Mike because somethimes I forget who I am, well you know with all the Ex wifes BS lately LOL
wink.gif
Let me know when you are heading to Beverly Hills so we can hook up again and this time I'm paying...

smile.gif

Tac Op</span>s
</div></div>

Mortons, love that place. The Queen and I eat there 2-3 times a month. Ruth's isn't bad either. I also like shulas, I'm on the wall for putting down the 48oz porterhouse..
smile.gif

Anyways, I love looking at pics of tac-ops guns, they are truly awesome. Once my current build is complete, hopefully soon(Been waiting paitently for 10 months.), I may join you fine Tac-ops owners.

Congrats on the rifle, it's a nice piece of equipment..

wink.gif

smile.gif

Tac Op</span>s
</div></div>

Sounds like a plan and you know how partial I am to Sushi....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mortons, love that place. The Queen and I eat there 2-3 times a month. Ruth's isn't bad either. I also like shulas, I'm on the wall for putting down the 48oz porterhouse..

Anyways, I love looking at pics of tac-ops guns, they are truly awesome. Once my current build is complete, hopefully soon(Been waiting paitently for 10 months.), I may join you fine Tac-ops owners.

Congrats on the rifle, it's a nice piece of equipment..</div></div>

First let me thank you for the kind words
wink.gif
Second, if you enjoy Mortons we see eye to eye no doubt. Next time you come into Beverly Hills let me know my treat but of course we will do a build sheet while we are downing couple of a Bone in Rib eye s
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sounds like a plan and you know how partial I am to Sushi....</div></div>

Mike Sushi is always good in my book you don’t have to twist my arm so just let me know when you are coming in...

Tac Ops</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice rig sir!!

-matt</div></div>

Matt thank you and I almost forget to share that your platform is just around the corner
smile.gif
I fig. I would put a small smile on your face today...

Tac Ops</span>

Mike,
Don't forget about Cut. I've been twice, put both tabs together and it almost equals the price of one of your rifles.
Now that I've got one of your bags I can't wait til I improve my skills enough to justify ordering a rifle. If I could only shoot as good as I chew!

Jeez, I was reading a gun thread and all this talk about Mortons, Ruths and Shulas has me hungry!

Im partial to Fogo de Chao myself cause the dead cow is never ending. The one right there in Beverly Hills was outstanding.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lofty</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jeez, I was reading a gun thread and all this talk about Mortons, Ruths and Shulas has me hungry!

Im partial to Fogo de Chao myself cause the dead cow is never ending. The one right there in Beverly Hills was outstanding. </div></div>

Screw it! I'm going to breakfast now....