• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tac Ops M40A1 and PH 3-15

George Mac

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 19, 2004
Northern California
A buddy just picked up a PH 3-15 from CS Tactical. We took a quick run to get it zero'ed. We should hit the range in the next few weeks. I'll be sure to get 5-shot groups
smile.gif

Anyway, here are a few shots of the Tac Ops built M40A1 on a return stock. My buddy is a 8541. Originally had a USO "Unertal" on it but he is very happy with the PH upgrade.

Snapped a few photos.
IMG_0719.jpg

IMG_0717.jpg

IMG_0718.jpg

Re: Tac Ops M40A1 and PH 3-15

Wow that scope looks huge on that rifle. Should be an awesome combo, let us know how it shoots-

Shawn

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Impact</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nice !
which Eberlestock pack is that ? </div></div>

+1 inquiring minds want to know.

It is the F3F FAC Track. Great pack.

I also have a SO Tech rifle rest attached to it and the SO Tech rear bag. I have my dope book/Kestral/Leatherman in the lower pocket which raised the hight too much. The side pouches are Tactical Taylor and hold an AICS mag (5 or 10) perfectly. I wanted to pick up the Triad AICS pouches but he was sold out.

Beautiful! Just Beautiful!