• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tac Ops / Manners TF3A Folder!

Aries64

Deep Behind Enemy Lines in IsWokestan!
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 12, 2007
Los Angeles, California
ON BEHALF OF MIKE RESCIGNO, I'D LIKE TO GIVE A BIG SHOUTOUT TO TOM MANNERS! As anyone who has spoken with Tom knows, Tom Manners is a true gentleman and a class act. Tac Ops just completed a project for a special operator based on a MCS TF3A Folding Stock. The particulars of said rifle are: 16.25", 1:10T Krieger 4G barrel with & Thread Protector with Class 3 threads, modified Surgeon DBM, TriggerTech Trigger, FNV Mount, BT15 Picatinny Rail with Integrated Flush Cup Mount, and Tac Ops Two-Piece Base. I don't have a photo of the Certification Target, but it shot in the 00s'. In a nutshell, this beauty is completely BAD ASS.

Tac Ops MF 51 (Manners TF3A Folder):

Locked in folded position:

Right side of Buttstock: To fold the Buttstock: (1) Unlock the Buttstock by pushing the serrated Lock Release Button at the rear of the grip, (2) Keep the Release Button depressed while folding the Buttstock over and engaging the Lock Recess (just aft of the Cheekpiece), (3) Engage the Lock by releasing the Lock Release.

Left side of Buttstock:

"Tactical Operations" engraving on barrel:

"MF 51" engraving on barrel:

Left side of DBM:

Bottom of DBM:

Left side of NV Rail:

Overhead of FNV Rail:

BT15 3.35" Picatinny Rail with Integrated FC Socket:

Keith

Last edited:
That’s beautiful. Do you know why the front was removed from the Surgeon DBM?
Mike does that to make it easier faster to change mags. At first blush removing the front "legs"/guide seems counter-productive, but it can actually help speed mag changes when prone because the front guide isn't in the way if you're rocking the mag in at a rearward cant., get it?

Keith

Another beauty from Tac Ops!
Is that picc rail an option? Or does it come with the Manners stock?
Do you mean the BT15 Pic rail on the bottom up front for a bipod?
Buy them from BT or any of their vendors.

I get mine from Mile High in CO. Local shop to me and top notch folks.

Reactions: Average guy
One day!!! That's what I keep telling myself. Thats a awesome rifle.

With Remington not producing rifles and actions. I wonder what actions tac ops will eventually use. Unless they have some ridiculous amount in their inventory.

He is also using Surgeon actions now.
o9UXNyu.jpg

Reactions: Stoweit and M77
Thats a badass little rifle, makes me want a 308 now. I'd say Mike and the guys knocked it out of the park!

Thanks for the kind words gentlemen :) I wanted to pop in and say that Tom Manners is def. a Class act and a complete gentleman any dealings I've had with him have been OUTSTANDING.

Thanks again Tom :)

Mike R.

Can't believe Mike let that out of the shop like that.
Take a look at the picture of the left side of the NV rail.
far below his usual standards.
See what I'm getting at @MikeRTacOps ?
(just busting balls, beautiful rifle)