• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners / Tac Ops Possible Collaboration Build

MikeRTacOps

Private
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 18, 2017
Tom and I have been speaking about doing a collaboration build. The platform would be the Tac Ops X-Ray 51mf. That would be his T4A folder with a Badger Forward EFR mount with a Krieger Varmint contour barrel installed into a Surgeon 591 action & DBM. I’ll probably offer a 16 ¼ to 18 inch barrel threaded for a Tac Ops Titanium Can. He was thinking seriously about discontinuing the folder and I hope that he keeps it in his fine inventory of products.

We are still in talks about this collaboration and wanted to see who might be interested? We are talking about 25 to 50 platforms atm

Mike R.

Last edited:
I just finished rereading your other thread and now this. A Tac Ops in a hunting platform needs to find its way up to Alaska. And talked about if over a halibut/salmon fishing trip on Prince William Sound, my boats in Valdez.
IMG_1818.jpeg
IMG_0253.jpeg
IMG_0237.jpeg
IMG_1355.jpeg
IMG_9819.jpeg

Last edited:
Well if you are asking if there would be any interest in the collaboration I think we all know the answer Mike…😉

It isn’t exactly a secret that you build some of the finest rifles available and Tom stocks have been the benchmark since they were released. I have owned a few folders and although I can’t justify the added weight for my uses I have to say they are truly excellent.

This would be an awesome project!

Well if you are asking if there would be any interest in the collaboration I think we all know the answer Mike…😉

It isn’t exactly a secret that you build some of the finest rifles available and Tom stocks have been the benchmark since they were released. I have owned a few folders and although I can’t justify the added weight for my uses I have to say they are truly excellent.

This would be an awesome project!
Appreciate the kind words that's very kind of you ;) You are correct Tom makes unbelievable products we are definitely looking forward to this possible Collaboration should it come to fruition in the near future...

Mike R.

I haven’t had the pleasure of holding much less shooting a build from one of the master gunsmiths of the hides. I do have a few MCS stocked rifles. I think the support for this collaboration will be there. I have shot a buddies T4A quite a few times. I can’t imagine how awesome this build will be. I look forward to see how you spec the build.

You post this with out even a picture? You must have something you can mock up.

I'm too poor for your builds but they look great.
My Ninja just posted some pics :) If your money is tight I'll send you a ski mask and a suppressed Glock 19 with no numbers. Hit a bank and you'll be in the mix. If you get caught only give them my first name don't completely rat me out :ROFLMAO:

Mike R.

My Ninja just posted some pics :) If your money is tight I'll send you a ski mask and a suppressed Glock 19 with no numbers. Hit a bank and you'll be in the mix. If you get caught only give them my first name don't completely rat me out :ROFLMAO:

Mike R.
I see you sick bastards laughing you like the way I think ? I'll tell you what , I'll drive the getaway car while you fkers run into the bank :ROFLMAO: lmao

Mike R.

Still is contact with Tom Manners on this possible build, is there any of you that want one for sure ? If not nooo worries...

Mike R.

Still is contact with Tom Manners on this possible build, is there any of you that want one for sure ? If not nooo worries...

Mike R.
Def interested. I cant own cans in my state so would it be possible to do a longer barrel?

I’ve been eyeing Mikes rifles for years this might be the one I have to have!

Part of me wonders if I can replace the thumbwheel on my Delta-51 with that recessed head allen bolt. Quick adjustment versus lower profile. It would definitely make it easier to get my cheek pad/stock pack on and situated. No reflection on Mike or Terry, the cheek piece is rock solid and does what it's supposed to do.

I would be very interested in the above specs build.

Who might be interested in one of these? I need a respectful head count for Mr. Tom Manners...

Mike R.

Tom and I have been speaking about doing a collaboration build. The platform would be the Tac Ops X-Ray 51mf. That would be his T4A folder with a Badger Forward EFR mount with a Krieger Varmint contour barrel installed into a Surgeon 591 action & DBM. I’ll probably offer a 16 ¼ to 18 inch barrel threaded for a Tac Ops Titanium Can. He was thinking seriously about discontinuing the folder and I hope that he keeps it in his fine inventory of products.

We are still in talks about this collaboration and wanted to see who might be interested? We are talking about 25 to 50 platforms atm

Mike R.
Well, you already got my money 💰……. But no contour barrel for me, heavy

fuck you know im in for one. Put me down for 1 but like albresm no varmint contour. I need heavy.

I'm saving this for later!! You can be my Donald and I'll be your Janurary 6th Guy.....:cool:

"If your money is tight I'll send you a ski mask and a suppressed Glock 19 with no numbers. Hit a bank and you'll be in the mix. If you get caught only give them my first name don't completely rat me out"