• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tac Pro Sniper Tournament March 10-11

Re: Tac Pro Sniper Tournament March 10-11

I have been visiting with Bill about the match and will be continuing to do so over the next few weeks, I will not be an RO but hope to be there as much I can.
I have my girls that weekend and can't afford to miss out with them.
From what I have heard there are some fresh ideas taking place. I hope to add to that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SFC Carpentier jr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yea let's see if this will happen or not. Last year it was on the calender and it did not go. </div></div>

No kidding!!! I was signed up, paid, and had room reservations already set. The reason(s) I got for it not happening last year and they length of time it took to get my registration $ back left a bad taste in my mouth. No thanks to anything these guys are running - I'll pass.

Tower is almost done and will provide some new challenges.
1200yds from here is very doable. Expect some very challenging COF's.

e870a118.jpg

d4336266.jpg

Looks like an interesting tower with many possibilities.

I signed up.
Looking forward to the match.

I signed up as well. Anybody need a place I'm an hour and ten from the range. I can accommodate 2-3 people just let me know.

we're both signed up and will stay at Geordie's during the match

Can't make it but would love to see more of these in the future...

I signed up and provided a little something for the prize table.

Hope to make it next year, just got a sand box offer.... Adios

signed up and looking forward to one of my first matches

I haven't been to Mingus since back in my college days....
Is it still full of rough bars, rednecks, and toothless women?:)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lucks</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I haven't been to Mingus since back in my college days....
Is it still full of rough bars, rednecks, and toothless women?:) </div></div>

if there's toothless women there that will really cut down on our travel expenses, me and Millman thought that we were going to have to bring our own.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lucks</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I haven't been to Mingus since back in my college days....

The bars are just rough on the outside and inside, rednecks are abundant, and the women can take their teeth out when they go to bed. Lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jthompson</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lucks</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I haven't been to Mingus since back in my college days....

if there's toothless women there that will really cut down on our travel expenses, me and Millman thought that we were going to have to bring our own. </div></div>

Not just the gas savings from loosing all that weight but the food bill from feeding those hogs.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: millman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jthompson</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lucks</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I haven't been to Mingus since back in my college days....

if there's toothless women there that will really cut down on our travel expenses, me and Millman thought that we were going to have to bring our own. </div></div>

Not just the gas savings from loosing all that weight but the food bill from feeding those hogs. </div></div>
HOGS!!, We can't be bringing no farm animals to a match, didn't you learn anything last time... I lost my best chicken that day, and poor Eddie he'll never find another sheep like ol Isabel.

Have fun guys, wish I could make this one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jthompson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dose anyone know the max round count? </div></div>

Entry form says 150 Rifle min. and 50 pistol min.

I haven't even heard from them that I am in. Tac Pro's communication hasn't been to good on this match.

Well looks like rain, after this past weekend that might be a good thing. I shot a lot better in the rain, lol.

yes, unfortunately the forecast calls for rain the next few days, so will be a muddy mess

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: B. Melick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yes, unfortunately the forecast calls for rain the next few days, so will be a muddy mess </div></div>

Great....I'm still a muddy mess from the Florida match this last weekend...

At least the mud will be a different color. This should make 3 distinct mud colors out of 4 PRS matches.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GreatGonzo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">At least the mud will be a different color. This should make 3 distinct mud colors out of 4 PRS matches.</div></div>

PRS...Precision Rain Series!
smile.gif

Great....I'm still a muddy mess from the Florida match this last weekend... [/quote]

You're a mess allright!
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Boss</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GreatGonzo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">At least the mud will be a different color. This should make 3 distinct mud colors out of 4 PRS matches.</div></div>

smile.gif

</div></div>
For all those coming in Friday night to Stephenville, Come out to Hard 8 BBQ...all the beer you can drink is on me!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rich Emmons</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Boss</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GreatGonzo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">At least the mud will be a different color. This should make 3 distinct mud colors out of 4 PRS matches.</div></div>

smile.gif
</div></div>

For all those coming in Friday night to Stephenville, Come out to Hard 8 BBQ...all the beer you can drink is on me!</div></div>

what time, Rich? it may be cheaper for you to buy dinner rather than beer, ha!

or is this some evil plot of yours to see who shows up at the match/range the next morning unable to function and think clearly...?
smile.gif

BTW, what time do we need to be at TacPro on Saturday morning to register?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rich Emmons</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Boss</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GreatGonzo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">At least the mud will be a different color. This should make 3 distinct mud colors out of 4 PRS matches.</div></div>

smile.gif

</div></div>
For all those coming in Friday night to Stephenville, Come out to Hard 8 BBQ...all the beer you can drink is on me! </div></div>

My livers going to hate me for this one...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lucks</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rich Emmons</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Boss</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GreatGonzo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">At least the mud will be a different color. This should make 3 distinct mud colors out of 4 PRS matches.</div></div>

smile.gif

</div></div>
For all those coming in Friday night to Stephenville, Come out to Hard 8 BBQ...all the beer you can drink is on me! </div></div>

My livers going to hate me for this one...</div></div>

Captain Fishbowl, I thought you scheduled a liver transplant after last weekend?

I hate you guys, and I am pissed I am missing this...

I'm not missing anymore...

Just completed loading my special waterproof ammo for the weekend.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: matchking</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just completed loading my special waterproof ammo for the weekend.</div></div>

so you've lacquer sealed your primers and where the case mouths meet the bullets?

a wet and rainy (and later cold) day of shooting in the books; I think I at least have points on every stage, unless I killed the 200-yard hostage...

Sunday's forecast calls for one hundred percent chance of rain until around noon or early afternoon, just around the time we should be finishing today's events

how was the shoot - looks like is a little wet. But anyday shooting is better than being at work. Where is the other competition you wanted me to sign up for?

Congrats Wade on the win!!

Were there enough shooters to qualify this as a ranked PRS match?