• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

TacOps ECHO51 Arrives Downunder

Delta Tactical

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 11, 2007
Australia
www.deltatactical.com.au
Hello All

I would like to show you the latest arrival to the land down under.

Here are some photos of the incredible Echo51 built by TacOps. It arrived today and belongs to a great friend of mine. I am certain he will take some better photos once he has mounted the NXS scope.

I do apologise in advance for the photos. It was a very very long day and my creative side had long since fallen asleep.

I am sure you will however get the jist and see yet another example of the incredible workmanship, attention to detail and beauty of what TacOps is known:

<span style="font-weight: bold">ENJOY</span>

Echo51.jpg

Echo51Case.jpg

Echo51a.jpg

WOW :shock:
Echo51Target.jpg

Echo51Actiona.jpg

Echo51Action.jpg

Echo51Rail.jpg

Echo51SF.jpg

Echo51Barrel.jpg

Echo51TP.jpg

url]

url]

Re: TacOps ECHO51 Arrives Downunder

nice! your other thread about the bottom metal was funny as shit. i guess someone didn't get the joke and locked the thread.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 300sniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nice! your other thread about the bottom metal was funny as shit. i guess someone didn't get the joke and locked the thread. </div></div>

Yeah I know, I thought it was pretty funny myself. Prolly better it is locked tho
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bacarrat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Beautiful rifle. </div></div>

It really is.

He is hoping the weather clears up for the weekend so he can get to the range.

Mike has my next build working up... I'm going with the smaller Tango-51.

Congrats on the new stick!

Chubby: You'd better send that stick to me. Everyone knows that when you ship a gun south of the equater, accuracy goes to shit. Bullet wants to spin the other direction.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Grand</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Chubby: You'd better send that stick to me. Everyone knows that when you ship a gun south of the equater, accuracy goes to shit. Bullet wants to spin the other direction. </div></div>

I will tell him
smile.gif
He is also a left hander so it must all be wrong
smile.gif