• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Tacops lead times

ptktci

Private
Minuteman
May 3, 2013
Anyone have any idea as to the real lead times on the Tacops stuff?? I hear its 18 months....is that close??

yeah good luck with that. Called emailed and phoned.Nothing

He is running a High End gunsmithing and custom rifle building operation, not a phone answering service. You know builders get calls all day, every day and probably only hear back from, or do business for a small fraction of the people getting quotes, and after some time, it is more important to finish the work on the bench than to spend all day on the phone and email.

Stay at it, he will get back with you.

That's weird because every time I call I get Mike or his voicemail. When I get his voicemail he gets back to me. I will say don't email Mike if you want to talk to him you need to call.

I second that, leave a message, you will get a call back. That said, don't call every other day; they are actually working, believe it or not.
Good shooting.
Ombre noire

Mikes a good guy to deal with , he will get back to you. If your looking to get a rifle from him , its definitely worth the wait

Did you purchase a rifle from him and if so, how long of a lead time did you have?

I've talked to mike twice. Both times I called and left a message and he called me back within a couple hours. From my experience his customer service is outstanding.

I have met with Mike several times and there has always been a ton of phone calls from different people and agencies. It's tough to catch up on things. In the past I even met him at his house because he thought it would make things easier for me and it did. If you called 4 times today did you leave a message each time?

Anyone have any idea as to the real lead times on the Tacops stuff?? I hear its 18 months....is that close??

Give me a ring I would be happy to speak with you 310-275-8797. I'm on coms from 10:30 am till 12:00 midnight seven days a week...

Mike
Tac Ops

PTKTCI I posted the above and did not hear from you. As for the lead times on a build it would be best to call me period. If I don’t answer the phone leave a message that you are the gentleman on the HIDE looking for Tac Ops current build times, trust me I will return your call.

Steel Rain so you say you called me 4 times in one day ??? What number did you call 1800 PX RANGER ??? I find that hard to believe because I checked my messages 5 times today and guess what William not a call from you…

Mike
Tac Ops

Since I have started to gather parts for my next build, I decided to give him a call. I called this morning and because of the time zone difference he wasn't available yet so I left a message. Hour later he was calling me back butiI couldn't answer since I was working. He left me a voice mail. I got off work and was literally picking up my phone to check his voicemail and attempt to call back when he was calling me for the second time. We talked a bit and now I'm changing directions slightly and sending him some money! Yes maybe a little more than I had hoped, but that is always the case in this game! I'm positive I will be elated with the end product and can't speak highly enough of the guy.