• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tacos

taquito (little taco) = corn tortilla
flauta (flute) = flour tortilla

Ask any *real* Mexican and they will line your ass out.
As for your local restaurant (which is where I have to assume you're getting the bad info) you DO understand that they can be wrong.....right ?
Tex Mex doesn't count since it is a bastardization to both Texas and Mexico.

Pupusas are not Mexican, they are Guatemalan, Honduran, or El Salvadorean.
They do not use a tortilla, but are a hand formed masa of different recipe (like sopes, tamale, and hurrache are different foods made with different masa recipes).
I was raised around Mexicans, and none use flour here for flautas.

Apparently you have trouble reading, I didn’t say it was a tortilla and I said they also cater to Hondurans, hence the pupusas. This lack of reading skills continues to be an on going issue for you.

Grandma (RIP) spent some time growing up as a youngster in the country outside Mexico City. Her dad was a real live Aztec.
she never made tacos that I remember, But delicious flour tortillas whipped up by hand.
And tamales to die for! And spicy too. Mmmm. I might have to make some.

I was raised around Mexicans, and none use flour here for flautas.

Apparently you have trouble reading, I didn’t say it was a tortilla and I said they also cater to Hondurans, hence the pupusas. This lack of reading skills continues to be an on going issue for you.
tacos, but use (been or cheese filled) Pupusas for the tortilla.

Maybe it's your lack of writing (typing?) skills.
No one else seems to have the issues YOU do.
I understand....deflect deflect, right ?

Pupusas for the tortilla....did I say that ?
I also know how to spell "beans" since you want to go all "stickler" and shit.

Maybe it's your lack of writing (typing?) skills.
No one else seems to have the issues YOU do.
I understand....deflect deflect, right ?

Pupusas for the tortilla....did I say that ?
I also know how to spell "beans" since you want to go all "stickler" and shit.
it’s a forum you dumb fuck not a dissertation.

It’s not deflection it’s actually you being a twat constantly. You’re an angry probably old cock sucker who’s bitter about life and goes out of his way to prove it to everyone.

I said for the tortilla aka in its place that doesn’t mean or say ”is a tortilla“. wasn’t aware I had to spoon feed your old dumb-ass everything. Oh wow, my iPad autocorrected a word to something similar huge surprise…it’s almost as though Ive said 100 times it does stupid shit and I joke about it and leave it, doesn’t matter. You constantly read shit wrong, I sometimes miss a typo.

IMG_0337.png

Chew your flauta next time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jefe's Dope
Hey man, can you shut your fucking cock holster for like 5 minutes and let us enjoy delicious food? Pretty please?
Any real Mexican would tell him the main difference is the size. You can use flour but only shitty places do that usually for white people(Tex-Mex, which sucks).

flautas are long and thin, taquitos are short and fat. I don’t know anything though 🤷‍♂️.

(I’ll admit I did do this to annoy you 😆)

• Haha
Reactions: Makinchips208
Hey man, can you shut your fucking cock holster for like 5 minutes and let us enjoy delicious food? Pretty please?

Oh wow, my iPad
Here we have 1 dude thinking he can eat the forum and then goes all Freudian on his fixation with sucking dicks.
Huh.
Sorry turbo, I don't swing that way.
No food here fatty.

Now we have the other dude unknowingly admitting he's gay because "My IPad".
Yea, only 12 year old girls and gay dudes have IPads.
Go google that shit yourself, mmmk ?

Here we have 1 dude thinking he can eat the forum and then goes all Freudian on his fixation with sucking dicks.
Huh.
Sorry turbo, I don't swing that way.
No food here fatty.

Now we have the other dude unknowingly admitting he's gay because "My IPad".
Yea, only 12 year old girls and gay dudes have IPads.
Go google that shit yourself, mmmk ?
You’re really grasping at straws equating an iPad to being gay, but you’re the expert on sucking dick. Deflection…

keep typing on your windows 95 bullshit old man, the future is now. Also who shits with a desktop?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jefe's Dope
You’re really grasping at straws equating an iPad to being gay, but you’re the expert on sucking dick. Deflection…

keep typing on your windows 95 bullshit old man, the future is now. Also who shits with a desktop?
Color me impressed.
You are so with the times.

Here's something for you.
Find the corn tortillas....

Color me impressed.
You are so with the times.

Here's something for you.
Find the corn tortillas....
Yes a bunch of white women's cooking websites are definitely the authority on authentic Mexican food.

“Nobody really knows where they originated, but the state of Sinaloa in Mexico recognizes flautas as one of their unique food specialties.

Flautas simply consist of having a corn tortilla with a small amount of filling in the center, rolled up and deep-fried. Really that simple! With flautas, the only two things that will vary by region will be the filling and the toppings.”

IMG_0350.jpeg

Even this shitty texmex place knows

IMG_0351.jpeg

I didn’t say flour doesn’t exist. I said they are fake and gay.

Last edited:
Reactions: Makinchips208