• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Tactacam reveal x Verizon

Halvy

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 15, 2020
Montfort WI
The ultimate remote scouting tool. The camera is ideal for locations with limited access or to put on your hunting properties. Start seeing the action as it’s happening even when you’re not in the woods!

The REVEAL X Cellular Camera is not only small and discreet, but powerful enough to handle the extreme outdoor weather. Its fast trigger and low glow infrared will freeze the action day or night without spooking wildlife.

Up for sale is the hard to find, brand new in the box, Tactacam Reveal X Cellular Camera. These operate on the Verizon Network. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. I ordered myself and a bunch of buddies these, and one guy backed out of his order... so I have 10 of these $160 shipped

if you want more than one just let me know and I can get you a little discount on shipping one box.
6F952E86-B2D6-44F9-A0DF-F56A9309485F.jpeg

I know you are excited to sell your camera but read the forum rules about bumping.
1 bump every 72 hours

I’ve gotten a few questions:

yes they are brand new and yes they are this years reveal x!

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but are the Verizon models more expensive than the AT&T model? I’m in Cabelas right now and the AT&T model is $119.

I paid $139.99 plus shipping plus tax is what I have about $150 in these. And i still have to ship them.