• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tactical bag fill

wchartz

Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 8, 2011
McKenzie, TN
Several years ago I bought a bag fill that I liked but I can't remember where I got it. It is black plastic pellets about 1-2 mm in diameter. Does anyone know where this can be bought?

Is it extremely light weight? Sounds like it might be git lite fill

I had my daughter sew up some cammo bags years ago, still going strong. I like dry beans because they can get wet but dry quickly, there are many sizes to choose how you like your bag ie; small beans, medium large etc. as far as firmness goes. And put a zipper in place and you can switch the stuffing anytime you want. Win/Win plus it's cheap........ It's so easy a caveman could do it!!! As long as you can use a sewing machine, LOL:love:
IMG_1854.jpg

Poly pellets aka doll fill. They don't get mushy or attract rodents or bugs like food stuff and molds well. Been using it in my homemade bags for many years. A majority of commercial bags use them unless they are trying to be lightweight. Poly pellets are cheap and can be found at Walmart or any arts and craft store.

I had my daughter sew up some cammo bags years ago, still going strong. I like dry beans because they can get wet but dry quickly, there are many sizes to choose how you like your bag ie; small beans, medium large etc. as far as firmness goes. And put a zipper in place and you can switch the stuffing anytime you want. Win/Win plus it's cheap........ It's so easy a caveman could do it!!! As long as you can use a sewing machine, LOL:love:
View attachment 7902709
Might be spex-lite

Reactions: Average guy
For anything outside of PRS kinda competitions (where an 8lbs Schmedium with heavy sand is the ticket) Git-Lite is an awesome option. Not as stable as sand but crazy light and very stable.

Last edited:
For anything outside of PRS kinda competitions (where an 8lbs Schmedium with heavy sand is the ticket) Git-Lite is an awesome options. Not as stable as sand but crazy light and very stable
The Precision Underground fill is less than half the weight of sand, a little heavier than Git-Lite. However it's almost as stable as sand. My Schmedium with the PU fill at 85% weighs a little over 3 pounds

The Precision Underground fill is less than half the weight of sand, a little heavier than Git-Lite. However it's almost as stable as sand. My Schmedium with the PU fill at 85% weighs a little over 3 pounds
Yeah, that sounds like a good option. All depends what your needs are, I guess. For PRS and anything where your movements aren't timed, I like my heavy schmedium cause I don't mind carrying an 8lbs bag that is super stable. When movements are timed like a "sniper match" or something like CD's BOTC, I like carrying my Pintsize with Git-Lite cause it barely weighs over 1lbs. That PU fill sounds like a pretty happy medium if that lines up with your needs/requirements.

Reactions: Boxerglocker
clumps of dirt and grass , stone smaller pee gravel works nice , brown rice , plastic beads again the small ones feel better in a bag well to me they do , I also like dirt , sand leftist tears nothing is feels better than the tears of leftists in a plastic bag inside a grab bag your going to shoot off of lol .