• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Tactical bunnies!

Re: Tactical bunnies!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sawgunner2001</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Call me lame, but I found that rather entertaining! </div></div>

Me too, my wife and daughter also. Never had Saturday morning cartoons like that when i was a kid.

Thanks, I saw this years ago, but forgot where it was and couldn't find it anymore.

Like posted above, to bad to stopped with just this trailer.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mission_fail</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It'd probably help if they had special bunny head sets that covered their ears.</div></div>

Chuck says you're an asshole....

3F78576C-1DC3-45B7-B2FF-00BAFD0A1043-3864-000004D126970234.jpg

Absolutely retarded script, lame premise, excellent graphics and rendering. The attention to equipment was great, but wasted on stressed-out commando bunny rabbits. AR-47 was a perfect choice.

Overall, entertaining, but not worth the time they probably invested.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KSwift</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Absolutely retarded script, lame premise, excellent graphics and rendering. The attention to equipment was great, but wasted on stressed-out commando bunny rabbits. AR-47 was a perfect choice.

Overall, entertaining, but not worth the time they probably invested. </div></div>

Yeah, pretty cool, but I could think of better things to waste my time on.

The cartoon was taken from a Comic that shows American contractors in Africa. The animated version was supposed to have a followup.
Unfortunately the standard Japanese format always has to have a comic relief as the serious guys's partner. Kind of got in the way of the story line.
Oh, and the reason they are rabbits: Rabbit in Japanese is Usagi: USA GI.
Uuuuh, my teenager told me all of that, yeah, that's the ticket..