• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tactical Operations Drag Bag Question

tangokilo

Private
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2022
Virginia
Hello, I hope this is in the right section. I have a Tac Ops drag bag I got from GA Precision a while ago when I picked up an M40A5. It measures 57" in length.

I was taking some gear out of the outer pocket near the top of the drag bag and noticed what appears to be an opening in the corner. I can't figure out if this is meant to be some kind of drainage hole which usually is comprised of a grommet, or if the stitching is coming apart in that corner of the pocket.

I have attached some pictures to assist with describing where I am referring to on the drag bag. If anyone has one of these please let me know if they have a similar opening or if this is defective. This bag rarely sees any use so I know it is not from any rough handling on my part.

Thank you.

Attachments

• 20221222_184701.jpg
    20221222_184701.jpg
    759.2 KB · Views: 203
  • 20221222_184221.jpg
    20221222_184221.jpg
    622.2 KB · Views: 206
  • 20221222_184237.jpg
    20221222_184237.jpg
    618.7 KB · Views: 206
Ok thank you for the reply. I have sent emails to Tac Ops and GA Precision about this as well. Tac Ops never answers. GA Precision usually takes a while but they will answer. This bag was purchased approximately 7 or 8 years ago. Maybe this was a design feature back then but I just can't think they would design it that way.

Hello, I hope this is in the right section. I have a Tac Ops drag bag I got from GA Precision a while ago when I picked up an M40A5. It measures 57" in length.

I was taking some gear out of the outer pocket near the top of the drag bag and noticed what appears to be an opening in the corner. I can't figure out if this is meant to be some kind of drainage hole which usually is comprised of a grommet, or if the stitching is coming apart in that corner of the pocket.

I have attached some pictures to assist with describing where I am referring to on the drag bag. If anyone has one of these please let me know if they have a similar opening or if this is defective. This bag rarely sees any use so I know it is not from any rough handling on my part.

Thank you.
That's where the tube comes out from a Camelback Water bladder. There is a pocket / zipper just next to the embroidery that the water bladder drops into and the tube comes out that hole...

Thank you

Mike R.

If you have a problem or any issues with our product call or text me at 310-275-8797 I'll handle it :)

Ok thank you for the reply. I have sent emails to Tac Ops and GA Precision about this as well. Tac Ops never answers. GA Precision usually takes a while but they will answer. This bag was purchased approximately 7 or 8 years ago. Maybe this was a design feature back then but I just can't think they would design it that way.
I NEVER ANSWER REALLY ? CALL ME 310-275-8797 I'M ON COMMS FROM 10:30 A.M TILL 2:30 A.M EVERY NIGHT. When did you PM me ? The Bag is 7 or 8 years old ? Don't worry we will take care of it

Mike R.

I just went back 1 year I don't see any PM from you Sir please call me 310-275-8797

If I don't pick up text that number, I'll hit you back very soon...

Mike R.

Last edited:
Reactions: diverdon
When I went to the Tac Ops website and clicked on the contact link and sent a couple emails they bounced back saying undeliverable. Sorry Mike I didn't mean to offend. I'll call so we can discuss it. Thanks again.

Just for edification we don't run the website with over 800 agencies worldwide using our platforms we've never advertised. The website was really for the magazine articles that we were on over 20 plus years ago... I apologize for the frustration feel free to call me like I stated. Didn't mean to jump you but 99% of the people that delt with Tac Ops know that we are available crazy hours for calls ( 10:30 a.m. till 2:30 to 3:30 a.m. ) if people want to call bullshit on that call me after 12:00 midnight 7 days a week I'll answer if I'm not on the machine (s)

Thank you

Mike R

I know man. I just spoke to Mike today. I have 5 bags already. Thinking of new rifle to buy just so I can get new Tac Ops bag.

Just think, I started this thread because I thought the stitching was coming out, when all along it was designed that way for a water bladder hose to come out of.

Simply put these are the best bags for protection of high value rifles.

Reactions: kthomas
It’s fucked. BIN for $50 shipped to get rid of your headache

I know man. I just spoke to Mike today. I have 5 bags already. Thinking of new rifle to buy just so I can get new Tac Ops bag.

Just think, I started this thread because I thought the stitching was coming out, when all along it was designed that way for a water bladder hose to come out of.

Simply put these are the best bags for protection of high value rifles.

I love my TacOps drag bags. Love my TacOps rifle even more.

Great quality gear, you certainly get what you pay for. Mike an artist, and it really shows with his rifles.

Reactions: MikeRTacOps
Just for edification we don't run the website with over 800 agencies worldwide using our platforms we've never advertised. The website was really for the magazine articles that we were on over 20 plus years ago... I apologize for the frustration feel free to call me like I stated. Didn't mean to jump you but 99% of the people that delt with Tac Ops know that we are available crazy hours for calls ( 10:30 a.m. till 2:30 to 3:30 a.m. ) if people want to call bullshit on that call me after 12:00 midnight 7 days a week I'll answer if I'm not on the machine (s)

Thank you

Mike R
2:30-3:30AM is 30-90minutes before I get up on a work day lol. I can vouch. I have called Mike at 6CST, granted 4 his time but he called back a little while after. Most companies don't respond in the last "hour" of the day.