• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Tactical Solutions 10/22 Charger® Pistol barrel

Re: Tactical Solutions 10/22 Charger® Pistol barrel

Everything from tactical solutions that I have used is awesome. Their Ruger mark II barrel is great.

All I've heard is good stuff too. You can take a look at rimfire central for more input, those folks are nuts for the charger.

They look good. The aluminum saves a LOT of weight (can be good or bad depending on your situation).

Well, they made the 5.5" suppressor version too long. If they would have made it shorter, the Mini Mags and similar would have remained subsonic. The accuracy is definately not there either if that is important. I had a rifle version of the Tac-Sol barrel, but contrary to their claims, the aluminum breech face did not take the punishment of the steel bolt beating on it, and it began to mushroom out.
Rimfire Technologies makes a 4.5" TENSIONED barrel for the Charger pistol application, as well as an 8" and a 12", they are all exceptional performers, so no matter what your needs are, you are covered. Accuracy is important to R/T, and their products are extensively tested and well developed. I recommend an R/T barrel for many reasons including a steel barrel shank and a whole bunch more work and features instilled in their barrels for a similar price.