• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tactical Solutions 10/22 SBX barrel

Ajwillly

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2017
Ohio
Does anyone have any experience with this barrel? It is the one that has the welded cage/ suppressor cover so the barrel is around 12.5 with an overall around 16. I’m curious what kind of accuracy and how picky with ammo.

I have had one for a long time. It is one of the lightest barrels out there. I have found that it likes
most CCI ammo and I only shoot the SV solids. I also generally shoot it suppressed as my critter getter!
Over all I would say it if quite accurate for what it is.

OK, I pulled my card to try and answer you. The last recorded shooting I have is from May of 2012.
But here is the info:
35 yards, 3x5, 2-7x28 Leupold, 80 degrees.
Aquilla SV .3595 Wolf MT. .4720. CCI SV. .5005 and Rem Tgt. .6650
With my can I got SK Sub HP's for the best--- .4990

Hope that helps ya, It is not a match gun but I have fun with it.

My daughter has had one since she was 7 and she's 17 now; her's shoots like a dream. She uses it for local steel matches to this day. I've had a couple over the years and some are better than others but that first one is amazing. The worst of them are still can worthy at 100 yards but occasionally you get a laser.

The weight is what attracted me in the first place. I used it for Steel Challenge for years.