• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

tactical stock search - can't find it again

TC308

Private
Minuteman
Feb 2, 2014
Fort Worth, TX
this may be a long shot, but i have been looking at stocks/chassis for a couple of weeks and came across one that i liked, but didn't bookmark it. now i can't find it again and i have been searching for 3 days now. unfortunately my description prolly won't help much, but thought i would give it a shot.

the only characteristic to differentiate between others that i vaguely remember is that it didn't have the typical tube hand guard around the barrel. the barrel remained unprotected except for a raw aluminum or billet piece that went over the top of the barrel.

sorry for the dumb question, but this search is driving me crazy.

thanks in advance.

Eberlestock or xlr maybe? I'd do a google image search for chassis stock. That has helped me find more than one obscure item.

Sounds like a XLR, which I think are the best looking chassis systems. And kyle seemed like a pretty good guy the one time I've dealt with him.

I've looked at all of those, but they all have the hand guard that goes around the barrel all the way up. i'm leaning towards an xlr, but not being able to find this other one i'm looking for is driving me nuts.

i was starting to think it was a rock solid, but i can't find a pic with their raw alum night vision mount installed. oh well, i'll just keep looking.

thanks for all the input