• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tactical Supply ?

cro789

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Dec 20, 2008
    TN
    Has anyone heard if they are still in business? I would like to get a set of his feet for the Atlas bipod but I have been unable to make contact.

Tactical Supply Group in Yakima WA? Seems like theyre still going. You can check the FB page, last post was June 3rd:

Went with Hawk Hill feet. Couldn't wait any longer going to a class and need the feet.

Didn't want to start a new thread, but I ordered a set from them 15 days ago. I got billed immediately but none of my emails or voice messages have been answered. No shipping confirmation, tracking #, nothing. Really liked the look of their product but I'm regretting my purchase already

well they finally got back to me. apparently my order and a couple others went to spam...in any case it's shipping out tomorrow.