• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Tacticool gun ads!

pdogsbeware

Private
Minuteman
Sep 10, 2011
Colorado/Minnesota
Figured I'd try and start a thread for all the awesome gun ads people put up!

Found this one on armslist. Notice the rail cover on the barrel flashlight mount...

For Sale; Custom Ruger 10-22 with a ton of accessories! RECOIL BUTT PAD RUGER 10/22, Aim Sports Ruger 10/22 Tactical Quad Rail, Flash Suppressor, Flashlight/ Laser Mount, PWS_T3_Lever 10/22 Magazine Release Lever, Aim Sports Sling Rail Mount with Quick Release Swing Swivel, Sling, AR15 Weaver 3/4-Inch Riser, UTG Bipod, SWAT/Combat Profile, Adjustable Height, 2 Factory 10 Mags & 25 round Ruger Factory Mag, 2 Weaver quad lock scope mounts, Sweet .22 scope, 550 rounds of Remington hollow point ammo and a soft side case. LOW BALL OFFERS WILL NOT ENTERTAINED!

$490.00 out the door, or trade for tactical pistol

b3ptn8.jpg

1jvvpg.jpg

Re: Tacticool gun ads!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cowboy1978</div><div class="ubbcode-body">where do these people come up with this stuff??? </div></div>

COD and the Mall.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mrfudd</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: yerbyray</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How about a Special Forces SKS

http://www.armslist.com/posts/468241/col...serial---000025 </div></div>

You may be able to hold off the Newton, Conover, Claremont and Cat Square PDs with that rig! (I grew up a County Home Rd commando) </div></div>

You had me at Cat Square. Best Christmas parade in the state.

Glad to see someone with local ties on here. Just to make it clear....I ain't ever or will ever own a SKS. I saw that ad and knew that the folks on SH would enjoy seeing what China SF use.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Zwhetz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Found this one, and damn...

http://www.armslist.com/posts/402577/los...iper-custom-308

...I guess that ultimate snipers actually use holographic sights and dummy suppressors on their rifles. </div></div>And a cloned eotech at that!! haha

The ultimate sniper rifle, complete with a Mark 4 that looks like it was dragged through all of Afghanistan, then run over a few times for good measure.

Feel free to text offers!

file.jpg

LOL, I love the Mead data book. Back to school mofos!!!
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sleepymonkey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He must have parted out the other leg to his tripod. </div></div>

Thought the same thing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 346ci</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, I love the Mead data book. Back to school mofos!!!
grin.gif
</div></div>

what's wrong w/ a mead data book... some people don't need or want a "tacticool" premade book

Wish I could find it. A few weeks ago I saw a HK 91 clone complete with counterfit Mark 4 optics, said MARK 4 in big white letters on side of scope, on either gun broker or guns international for a ridiculous amount of money labeled as real deal sniper rifle.

Oooooooooooo, that 16" Surgeon, for a to be named gov agency (sounds so secret squirrel that even chipmunk are clueless) is awful enticing

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pdogsbeware</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Figured I'd try and start a thread for all the awesome gun ads people put up!

Found this one on armslist. Notice the rail cover on the barrel flashlight mount...

For Sale; Custom Ruger 10-22 with a ton of accessories! RECOIL BUTT PAD RUGER 10/22, Aim Sports Ruger 10/22 Tactical Quad Rail, Flash Suppressor, Flashlight/ Laser Mount, PWS_T3_Lever 10/22 Magazine Release Lever, Aim Sports Sling Rail Mount with Quick Release Swing Swivel, Sling, AR15 Weaver 3/4-Inch Riser, UTG Bipod, SWAT/Combat Profile, Adjustable Height, 2 Factory 10 Mags & 25 round Ruger Factory Mag, 2 Weaver quad lock scope mounts, Sweet .22 scope, 550 rounds of Remington hollow point ammo and a soft side case. LOW BALL OFFERS WILL NOT ENTERTAINED!

b3ptn8.jpg

1jvvpg.jpg
</div></div>

now THAT is some funny ass shit!!!!
RECOIL pad on s 22..who would have thunk

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maelek</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pdogsbeware</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Figured I'd try and start a thread for all the awesome gun ads people put up!

b3ptn8.jpg

1jvvpg.jpg
</div></div>

now THAT is some funny ass shit!!!!
RECOIL pad on s 22..who would have thunk </div></div>

that suurrre is one purdy riiifle. ....
just like that purdy mouth....
Now squeel like a pig boy!

I shit you not, the title on this ad was "Tactical Mossberg". I didn't know 28in barrels were the new craze for the "tactical" crowd

2usxso1.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MontanaKid</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does the barrel on this look like its sub 16"?
http://www.armslist.com/posts/614638/seattle-washington-rifles-for-sale--romanian-ak-47 </div></div> Unfortuntely this ad is gone. But as a bouns if you go into the related gun ads on that page there is a guy selling a normal chinese sks as a "paratrooper" model for $400.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pdogsbeware</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Holy mother of retarded, Batman. You have GOT to look at this thing!

http://www.armslist.com/posts/675334/col...-100--reliable- </div></div>

Uhoh. I thought when you put a forearm grip on an AR15 pistol, it technically became a SBR. Am I wrong or is this guy gonna get himself into some trouble?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pdogsbeware</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Holy mother of retarded, Batman. You have GOT to look at this thing!

http://www.armslist.com/posts/675334/col...-100--reliable- </div></div>

I'm inpressed to see billet receivers, other than that, WTF.

Just found this little gem in the local FB gun sales page!

I have a dpms model a-15 for sale or trade. its the law enforcement/military model. It has a 6x18x42 scope with yardage adjust and eye relief, quick disconnect bipod, detachable carrying handle with bolt on rail, 7inch rail with covers, fore grip, magwell grip, door breach muzzle break, socom adjustable stock, laser, extended charge handle, extended forward assist, 16in Chrome lined barrel, 1 30rd thermold, 1 20 rd law enforcement mag, 2 45 rd mags, 2 stock 30 rd mags, 1 stock 10 rd mag, 1 3 mag pouch, hard case, Maybe couple more things. $1000 or trade. thanks.

funnygunadd.jpg

It has "eye relief"!? Well thats good to know!! I hate it when I buy a scope and it doesn't have any eye relief, pain in the ass to order it as a replacement part.

Damn this is some funny sht! I can't believe people are actually posting these for sale. I would have thought it was a joke. lol

I saw this one a while back and then the ad was pulled before I could put it here. It's back up for sale now
laugh.gif

Got to love the ad title "And The Works". I think he's FOS, I don't see any ketchup, mustard, slaw, chili, or onions anywhere in the description.

http://www.armslist.com/posts/682963/cha...l-and-the-works

Elite Arms Ar-15 in 5.56/.223 new never fired. This is not mass produced garbage. It is a high quality ar15 manufactured nearby in Thomasville, NC.

Spiraled Stainless barrel
free floating octagonal rail system - 8 rail sides rather than standard 4.
Foam padding case
LIFETIME MANUFACTURER WARRANTY (Elite Arms) - try to top that for putting your money where your mouth is... ;-)

Included additional accessories:
- Magpul adjustable stock and grip
- Detachable/swiveling mono sling upgrade
- AIM 2.5-10 Dual Illuminated Scope with attached green laser
- Sightmark Ultra shot QD reflex Sight (red and green)
- UTG Front iron sight with attached red laser and pressure switch
- PowerTac E5 700 lumens tactical light with intensity/strobe settings and pressure switch
- Rear iron sight and handle with rail insert
- (3) 30 round GI grade magazines
- Mono sling
- Military grade bipod/front grip combo
- Folding front grip for cantilever sighting
- Recoil pad

Will trade for: Interested in a high quality skeet/target shotgun (beretta teknys or urika 2 target?!? Might consider a remington 1100 skeet-t if in mint cond.), Colt pistols, Lugers, gold, silver, etc... Don't need/want any hunting rifles

68296301elitearmsar1555.jpg

68296302elitearmsar1555.jpg

68296303elitearmsar1555.jpg

Here is one. I contacted this guy about his Glock because it looked like it had an aftermarket barrel in it. After asking him if it was the stock barrel he said yes but a glock armorer polished up all the internals to give it a smooth trigger and also the barrel. If you look at the picture you can see where he took all the tenifer finish off the barrel.

http://www.armslist.com/posts/709485/north-carolina-handguns-for-trade--glock-19