• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Tailhook MOD 2

Austan

Uncontrollable Fringe Outlaw
Minuteman
  • Nov 27, 2007
    Spooner, Wisconsin
    Up for sale is a Gear Head Works Tailhook MOD 2. It's in great shape and a very robust pistol brace. I used it once to try it out and didn't care for the way it fit me.
    $155 shipped
    Open to trades, just let me know

Tailhook.jpg

Tailhook2.jpg

Link to manufacturer; https://gearheadworks.com/product/tailhook-mod-2-black/

Last edited:
    Looked at the link—-says it takes any carbine length buffer tube (never owned anything that wasn’t mildpec). I am assuming only the outside diameters are different?

The threads are standard as in it will fit in any lower. However the extension tube is proprietary. It uses a carbine buffer and spring.

It’s a custom tube it doesn’t fit on a regular tube that’s how they got it approved . I have three you have to use their tube and they are really really nice they actually work as a brace for one handed fire