• Site updates coming next Wednesday

The site will be getting down for server maintenance next Wednesday starting at 8am CT. The site is expected to be down all day while we're doing site updates, so very sorry about the inconvenience and if you have any questions let me know!

VIEW THREAD

SOLD Tailhook MOD 2

Austan

Absolved from obedience
Minuteman
  • Nov 27, 2007
    Spooner, Wisconsin
    Up for sale is a Gear Head Works Tailhook MOD 2. It's in great shape and a very robust pistol brace. I used it once to try it out and didn't care for the way it fit me.
    $155 shipped
    Open to trades, just let me know

Tailhook.jpg

Tailhook2.jpg

Link to manufacturer; https://gearheadworks.com/product/tailhook-mod-2-black/

Last edited:

BERTMAN77MK2

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Dec 17, 2009
    displaced TEXAN
    Looked at the link—-says it takes any carbine length buffer tube (never owned anything that wasn’t mildpec). I am assuming only the outside diameters are different?

Austan

Absolved from obedience
    Minuteman
  • Nov 27, 2007
    Spooner, Wisconsin
    The threads are standard as in it will fit in any lower. However the extension tube is proprietary. It uses a carbine buffer and spring.

Derekdpt

Sergeant of the Hide
    Minuteman
    Jan 23, 2020
    It’s a custom tube it doesn’t fit on a regular tube that’s how they got it approved . I have three you have to use their tube and they are really really nice they actually work as a brace for one handed fire