• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Take my pants.

Delta4-3

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
May 21, 2013
Arkansas
So, I just took an EMT course at a local community college to use my GI bill and gain some useful knowledge. I ended up not having to do the clinicals because the instructor decided I probably wouldn't make it 2 hours on an ambulance with a severe back injury, let alone two 12 hour shifts. I bought a pair of EMS Blue Massif Battle Ax pants for it and never wore them. I love the pants, but probably won't use them, so I'll give them to someone here. Size 32x32. I'd rather it be someone in the med or LE field that can use them for duty, but it doesn't have to be. Just post an "I'll take em" and they are yours. They are normally $85+.

As a side note, they are great pants and they dont seem to make them anymore, or I'd get a couple pairs in earth tone colors.

Surely there is someone that can use them....otherwise I'll just invite VJJ over.

I am not LE or Med so I was holding out to see if any wanted them first, but if there are no takers I will gladly accept them.

If there is any LE or Med guys that respond before you ship them please let them have the first shot.

PM inbound with details

You know, I was considering the exact same thing and my wife mentioned it to me as well as we have a State college here locally in our town. A while back I was out in the desert and someone was accidentally shot a few hours later in the area I was in; it always made me wonder what I could have/would have done had I been nearby. From the few times I've seen sustained injuries treated I've always though that I am glad (for both me and them) that I didn't have to treat them because my knowledge goes about as far as tourniquet, packing the wound, some quik clot, noise tubing and then sitting there wondering if I should stab you below the collar bone with this needle or not...or maybe..or maybe not..or?

Good luck with the pants. Worst case, VJJ and I will enter in the SH 2 legged race utilizing your pants.

I am not LE or Med so I was holding out to see if any wanted them first, but if there are no takers I will gladly accept them.

If there is any LE or Med guys that respond before you ship them please let them have the first shot.

PM inbound with details

All yours brother.

You should take it. I learned quite a bit, though the gunshot wound/IED section was SEVERELY lacking compared to military training. I was able to provide some pointers there after hours, that they were grateful for.
Im sure you guys will be sharing a pair of britches at the SHC anyway, or a sleeping bag at least. lol

You know, I was considering the exact same thing and my wife mentioned it to me as well as we have a State college here locally in our town. A while back I was out in the desert and someone was accidentally shot a few hours later in the area I was in; it always made me wonder what I could have/would have done had I been nearby. From the few times I've seen sustained injuries treated I've always though that I am glad (for both me and them) that I didn't have to treat them because my knowledge goes about as far as tourniquet, packing the wound, some quik clot, noise tubing and then sitting there wondering if I should stab you below the collar bone with this needle or not...or maybe..or maybe not..or?

Good luck with the pants. Worst case, VJJ and I will enter in the SH 2 legged race utilizing your pants.

By all means take the EMT class, always great knowledge to have even if you don't work in the field. I worked paid and volunteer with the cert for a little over 30 years, don't do too much in the ambulance now but got to be part of a CPR "save" on Christmas Day, doesn't get much better than that.
And to Delta4-3, nice offer and hope the back injury gets better, thank you.