• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Take your commie shit elsewhere he said.... love šŸ’˜ it

Anybody else catch the excuse of ā€œweā€™re just doing our jobsā€? Fuck them, and hopefully the sheriff that gave them the ok for this gets shitcanned next vote. One more time, fuck them

Anybody else catch the excuse of ā€œweā€™re just doing our jobsā€? Fuck them, and hopefully the sheriff that gave them the ok for this gets shitcanned next vote. One more time, fuck them

to me, when you hear "I am just doing my job".... the response should be, "think about what your job is.... are you here to be part of the public and protect it from tyrannical initiatives?" "you should be standing with us"

A bunch of Sherrif departments in Northern California of all places have come out strongly saying that they will not enforce draconian Covid laws and to not even bother calling them about it.
That sounds about right. Northern kalifornia is nothing like the south

Reactions: Edgecrusher
"jUsT doinG mUh joB"...."iTs fuR YEr sAfTeE".

I'm so fucking sick of hearing safety, safety, safety every damn day!! If you want safety, wrap yourself in bubble-wrap and hide in your basement for the rest of your miserable life.

It's not the Government's job to protect my health, it's their job to protect my rights. It's my job to protect my health. So many are trading their freedoms for safety, and we all know how that goes.

Went to school to be a peace officer but elected to bow out early. When they were teaching how to bully, harass, intimidate and violate citizen rights, I said No. Wanted no part of that crap.

"If you end up shooting somebody keep your mouth shut... We have a narrative for every scenario and situation".

One day people are going to get tired of the Nazi style policing and start fixing the problem if they don't start policing themselves.

Reactions: myronman3
FB_IMG_1606084325291.jpg