• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Tampa serial killer caught

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    He had just graduated from St. Johns University yet gave a co worker a bag to hold with the gun that he killed all the people with. WTF

Well, we're finally realizing significant integration in our society. Up until now, it was dogma that serial killers were white males. That's progress.

Basketball actually. Was a walk on player at the same college as Michael Jordan.
    6yrs at the college and no degree.

Neighbors said he came from a good family.
    Haven't heard any "he was turning his life around" B.S.

The police in NYC want the ballistics info to help with some unsolved cases up there.
    Note, the timeline of the cases matches the time he was in the Big Crapple.
    Gonna get interesting.
    He met with the judge this morning

Well, we're finally realizing significant integration in our society. Up until now, it was dogma that serial killers were white males. That's progress.

Fun Fact: Most serial killers are black men.

BTW, according to the news, the pistol was bought legally in October.
    His gray hoodie in the trunk of his car had blood on it...

I’m sure the ballistics will end up tying him to all kinds of cold cases.

I I remember correctly he bought the gun only a week before the Tampa killings begun.

I hope they pop his cranial so they can study his brain. lol No I don't. Jimmy don't give a fuck. Just pop the cranial.

I hope they pop his cranial so they can study his brain. lol No I don't. Jimmy don't give a fuck. Just pop the cranial.

What surgical instrument would you suggest for the popping?

Ball peen hammer.

Nah that looks like a pretty thick skull, better use a blot gun like they use at the Chicago Stockyard.

Last edited:

Ball peen hammer.

Nah that looks like a pretty thick skull, better use a blot gun like they use at the Chicago Stockyard.

clS8JDN.gif

No pun intended.............

noice, the slow steady sqeeze. always a croud pleaser...
    could we pull his teeth out first, so when its screaming for mercy it will sound funny...

Ball peen hammer.

that thing aint no joke. instant out. should be the #1 method of carrying out the death sentence.

i've put down a few horses for medical reasons, and a 22lr is damn effective, too. unbelievably so.

Mtn Crick. Could you show the statistics on that from the FBI data from the last 30 years? I believe they are almost all anglos such as you and I. Unless your first name is Clayton........

It common knowledge if you watch any TV that all cereal killers are white guys who live in their moms basement, deliver pizza part time, piss the bed, liked to torture pets, and drive old police cruisers with the bell spot lights still on them. DUH!

Mtn Crick. Could you show the statistics on that from the FBI data from the last 30 years? I believe they are almost all anglos such as you and I. Unless your first name is Clayton........

It common knowledge if you watch any TV that all cereal killers are white guys who live in their moms basement, deliver pizza part time, piss the bed, liked to torture pets, and drive old police cruisers with the bell spot lights still on them. DUH!

I do not live in my mom;s basement. Thats offensive.I want my safe space.