• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Night Vision Tan CO-MINI

Delta4-3

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
May 21, 2013
Arkansas
A limited run of CO-MINI's in tan just rolled off the line.

Gen 3 Alpha: $3,500.
Gen 3 Pinnacle: $3,995.
L3 Filmless Autogated: $4895

There are only a few of these available as of now, but I'd urge anyone interested to compare the prices to even the standard black units available from any retailer out there.

The CO-Mini is perfect for use with an ACOG, EOTech or Aimpoint with magnifier, or any of the lower magnification scopes out there. It is the smallest, lightest clip-on unit on the market, and boasts the following:
-Ability to utilize either CR123 or AA batteries.
-Solid, finger adjustable QD mount.
-Guaranteed to be collimated to within 1 MOA.
-Manual Gain Control.
-Wireless pressure switch for momentary activation.
-Includes an IR850 illuminator.
-Automatic bright light shutoff.
-Mil-Std-810 compliant.
-Low battery indicator.
-Two year warranty.
-Service Connected, disabled veterans receive an additional $50 off.

Is the Pinnacle autogated? How does the Filmless compare to the pinnacle in terms of light gathering?

Yessir, the Pinnacle tubes are autogated. I really notice more of a difference between individual tubes than the difference between a similar Pinnacle and Filmless, but I would give an edge to the L3 tube. However, if I were paying for one for myself, I think I would have a hard time justifying the extra cost of the L3 to my wife in a unit like the Mini. So far, all the Pinnacle tubes I have sent out have been pretty high spec, and good clean tubes. Otherwise, if I had to compare to buying other grades of Pinnacle tubes, the favor would be more heavily swayed in the direction of the Filmless tube. I hope that made sense. I got interrupted about 6 times typing a few sentences.

How does it compare vs running a PVS14 behind an eotech or aimpoint. Also, what is the maximum useful magnification?

Image wise, similar. The main differences are magnification, FOV of the day optic used, eye relief (most important of those listed to me), mount, and higher recoil tolerance. 4x is as high as I ever use it at, because it starts to get fuzzy past that. It is usable at 6x with good day optics, but the image is much better at 4x. It looks awesome with the various ACOG's out there, EOTechs with magnifiers, and Aimpoints with magnifiers. It also does really well with 1-4/6x scopes, but I just like how short the overall length of an ACOG with the Mini is.